Hate Nevermore to love it ~ final part.(UPDATE)

i was contemplating scraping this chapter and completely rewrite it because I don't think it will be everyone's cup of tea. so, hate me, don't hate me, I loved writing it.

A/N I LOVED REWRITING THIS

================================================================================

After the duo finished their tune Wednesday took a deep breath in as Y/n departed back inside kissing his girlfriends head softly whilst thing signed at her 

Wednesday: " thing can you send that boy from the weathervane a message for me" already knowing what Wednesday was thinking the hand quickly signed (are you going to ask Y/n to go with you or do you plan on leaving him here) 

Wednesday: " calm down thing I just wanted to learn more about jericho and I thought Tyler would help us with that" she says whilst thing gestured to her signing (who's us, so you were going to ask him to come) 

Wednesday: " of course I was you idiotic limb" she finished.

Enid: "How the hell did you get that oversized violin out the window?" the pink and blue-haired girl exclaimed in disbelief.

Wednesday: "I had an extra hand. And if you weren't so busy clinging onto Y/n earlier, maybe you would've seen me set this up," the pigtailed girl replied, gesturing towards the instrument.

Enid: "True. Also, whoa, where's the rest of him? " she asked, looking at the severed hand.

A muffled Y/N: "It's one of the great Addams family mysteries," he said, his face pressed against the window.

Their attention turned to the moon as they heard werewolves howling in the distance.

Wednesday: "So, how is it you're not wolfing out right now?" the girl asked.

Enid: "It's because I can't. The claws are kind of all I have. My mother says that some wolves are late bloomers, and she sent me to the best Lycanologist. And, well, there's a chance I might never, you know..."

Wednesday: "What happens then?" she asked, raising a brow.

Enid: "I'd become a lone wolf," the bright girl said with a pout. 

Wednesday: "Sounds like fun," the short girl said coldly, her signature blank stare in place.

Enid: "Are you kidding me? My life would be officially over. I'd be kicked out of my family pack with no prospect of finding a mate."

Wednesday: "I fail to see the problem. Having a mate is good and all, but you can still do everything on your own without one."

Enid: "I could die alone," she said, tearing up.

Wednesday: "We all die alone," the dark girl said grimly. 

Enid: "If you ever died, I don't think you'll be alone. Y/n would always be by your side, even I can see that much."

Wednesday: "Well, if he ever died," she began, her voice tinged with sadness. "I might try to forget him, to slowly move on with my life. But deep down, I know that as my time comes, the memories of him would resurface, flooding back in." her words carried a bittersweet undertone as she spoke. She held Enid's gaze, her eyes reflecting a mix of vulnerability and strength, as if grappling with the conflicting emotions within her.

Enid: "That was both incredibly dark and heartless, as well as sweet and thoughtful," Enid gulped. "You really suck at cheering people up," she cried.