Innocent Beginnings Part ~ 2. (final)

Reminder that this is a backstory
================================================

After the duo was finished with their meals Y/n stayed downstairs to clean the dishes and pack away left over ingredients as wednesday went to her room still feeling how she felt when Y/n teased her with that kiss or lack thereof the feeling was a mix of confusion and nervousness which made her hate that the feeling but then again, she can't help but wonder what it means. She started raiding the family library to find out more . Y/n went back to his room which was across to the library room when he ssaw the girl in there he went silent before startling the monochromatic girl.

Y/N: " good night lunatica (moody in Italian)" wednesday snapped her head to the boy looking distressed and worried.

Y/N: " what's wrong?" askes the boy

Wednesday: " I think ive been poisoned" she said still not completely sure the boy walked closer to the seated girl.

Y/N: " what do you mean" Y/n says thinking shes talking about his cooking.

Wednesday: " well I started feeling weird so ive done research, here look at this" she says handing Y/n a book about poison.

Y/N: " carbon tetrachloride-" " just look at the symptoms" she says cutting him off.

Y/N: " Nausea , Vomiting, abdominal pain, headache, confusion, visual disturbances wednesday I still don't get it" he says now being confused.

Wednesday: " Ive been feeling nauseated, and my heart has been pounding out of my chest and ive been feeling very confused and its all giving me a headache" she says holding her head.

Y/n thinks for a seconed.

Y/n: " well whats made you feel like this I don't think you have been chemically poisoned" she chuckled

Wednesday: " well, I feel it happen when ever im around you... are you doing this to mee are you trying to kill me" she goes of topic y/n looks at her as she blushes and smiled to himself.

Wednesday: " whats so funny im being serious right now" she looks trying not to be embarrassed.

Y/n inches closer to her as she gets flustered, he looks at her deep in the eyes, something about his glistening green orbs attracted all her attention before she starting fumbling her words.

Wednesday: " a-are you g-gonna say s-something?"

Y/N: " I think I know exactly what's going on" he gave her a sinister smile to which wednesday's lips curled she didn't know why but she smiled anyway.

Wednesday: " whats happening" he goes in closer to her they could feel their breathe against eachothers skin wednesday went closer again and as Y/n inched closer looking down to her lips as she closed her eyes they were going to kiss and finally she felt nothing except for hearing Y/n breeathing near her ear as he speaks she felt his breath sent goose bumps throughout her neck.

Y/N: " I think your in love with me" he whispered as she opened her eyes and sat there frozen as Y/n pulled away and booped her nose before getting up to walk away. She sat there paralysed just not processing what he had said * love could it be is this even what that feels like, why does he do that teasing me, is that like some sick joke he's playing. Does he get a kick out of seeing me off guard* she thought to herself and before she knew it she was outside her bedroom door she opened it and walked in and flopped on her bed.

Wednesday: " I hate this"

(early the next moring 4:50 am)

Y/n wakes up and straight away he cleans himself up a bit getting in the shower that was joint by his and Wednesdays room the shower isnt made of glass so that he and Wednesday could still have the privacy.