Let it all out (short chapter)(UPDATE)

one week since i first made this story and I'm at 6,000 readers already i typed this on my phone last week because I love to live on the difficult side life, which means it's gonna be a short ass story.

also, I heard from multiple comments that my story is kinda cringe so there will be no more lovey dovey stuff from here on out. if you guys liked the lovey dovey stuff then your gonna have to persuade me to keep writing it

A/N REWRITE

================================================================================

Y/n and Wednesday strolled together into Jericho, heading towards their therapy session. Wednesday carried a heavy weight of guilt for her hurtful words towards Y/n, but he seemed distant, his gaze fixed ahead, oblivious to her presence.

Wednesday mustered the courage to break the silence, her voice laced with concern.

Wednesday: "How have things been for you?" she asked, receiving no response. Frustration building, she halted and gazed at him, desperate for a reply.

Wednesday: "I understand my words upset you," she began.

Y/N: "No, stop! i don't think you understand how much you mean to me," he exclaimed. "Being with you was my escape from the haunting memories that still plague my mind. You were my peace, Wednesday, the only one who could distract me from it all." His outburst caught Wednesday off guard, her eyes widening with realization.

Wednesday stood frozen, her mind reeling from Y/n's sudden revelation. The weight of his words sank in, leaving her speechless, unaware of the impact she had on his life.

The silence hung heavy, both of them uncomfortable. Y/n began kicking small rocks, waiting for a response from Wednesday.

Y/N: "Are you even going to say anything? Do you even care? " he yelled, causing her to startle and whimper under her breath. Another moment of silence followed as Y/n wiped away unnoticed tears. Regret and nausea washed over Wednesday as she witnessed this unfamiliar side of him. The gentle breeze ceased, replaced by the scorching heat of the sun.

Y/N: "Did anything in our relationship matter to you? Besides the love and affection I gave, did any of it hold meaning? Or did you stay with me only because you felt you had to?" Y/n's words made Wednesday feel even worse, and her trembling intensified. It was heartbreaking to hear such painful accusations from Y/n, the last person she wanted to hurt. They had reached a point that was both frightening and disheartening.

*Please, Wednesday, say something. Let him know you're scared without him,* she pleaded to herself in her mind.

Y/n started walking again, while Wednesday, consumed by inner turmoil, struggled to express her own pain. His words continued to haunt her.

(Wednesday's POV)

*I never realized how much he was feeling. I thought he was fine. How could I be so foolish? Of course, he wasn't okay. he said that being with me helped him escape, he must dealing with PTSD from witnessing his family's death and homelessness for a year.*

It suddenly dawned on me, the magnitude of my mistake. hurting him was never my intention. Who would have guessed that one mistake, one drawing, could unravel everything we had? I used to cherish solitude, but Y/n changed that. I crave his embrace now more than ever.

The two arrived at Dr. Kinbott's office and entered, taking their seats to begin the session.

(Third-person )

Dr. Kinbott sensed the tension in the room, her eyes flickering between Y/n and Wednesday.

Dr. Kinbott: "I can already feel the unease between you," she remarked.