Hate Nevermore to love it part ~ 3

A/N this has all been pretty surreal I'm so sad to announce that this chapter will be the last chapter as I won't have my laptop for 40+ days. let's just hope I haven't forgot about you guys by then I'll be back sometime after the 27th of march. enjoy

================================================================================

Y/N: "Look, Enid, if you wanted to record me playing a song, you could have just asked. That song was meant only for Wednesday," he said in a down-to-earth tone not trying to be angry

Enid: "Really? Oh, I mean, yes, Y/N. I'm sorry for recording you without consent and also for all the fan girls that are going to be storming you whenever you show up near the quad," Enid replied, trying not to fan girl herself. 

Enid: "Oh my God, your voice was to die for. You have no idea how much I actually wanted to be Wednesday in that moment," she quickly put her hand to her mouth, realizing she said too much. She swiftly grabbed her coat, earning a death stare from Wednesday. 

Enid: "I'll be with Yoko," she said, running out the door.

Wednesday: "That girl needs to really learn her place. She has no chill," the macabre girl said in disgust.

Y/N: "I'm willing to find a way out of here with you if you're ready to leave," he said, knowing Wednesday had a couple of ideas. The two of them then started their writing time, with Y/N writing poems and songs, and Wednesday continuing her novel. Y/N started whisper-singing a new song he was writing, causing Wednesday to stop typing and eavesdrop on him.

Y/N: 🎙️How dark is it in your mind🎙️ Y/N barely sang, trying to think of more words. He slowly strummed his guitar with his eyes closed. Wednesday, as much as she hated to admit that watching him write music was the cutest thing for her. The way his closed eyes quickly widened every time he thought of a lyric, to which he swiftly and clumsily wrote it in his journal before picking up the guitar again and nodding to himself.

Wednesday: "How dark is it in your mind?" she hummed back to herself barely a whisper. Suddenly, Y/N jumped at the closet where he pinned something to the ground. 

Wednesday: "What is it?" she looked over to the boy who was holding a familiar appendage. 

Y/N: "Looks like we have another roommate," the boy chuckled as Thing tried to break free. Wednesday walked over to the two.

Wednesday: "I knew it. Hello, Thing," the cold girl said as she picked him up.

Y/N: "Do you really think Mr. and Mrs. Addams could send him here to spy on us?" Y/N asked, looking at his girlfriend.

Wednesday: "Of course, they did. And they were naïve enough to think we wouldn't find out," Wednesday said with spite.

Y/N: "Which proves how much they underestimate us," the tall boy let out a sigh.

Thing then got up on the bed of his hand and began to sign, "No, they would never send me to spy on you," he lied.

Wednesday: "The way I see it, you have two options. I lock you in here for the rest of the semester, and you slowly descend into madness trying to claw your way out, ruining your nails and your smooth supple skin. And we both know how vain you are," Wednesday said, opening a drawer in the desk and showing it to Thing.

Y/N: "Or you pledge your undying loyalty to us both," Y/N added the second option.

Thing tapped knowingly and bowed to them.