Theo looked on. He didn't know if what Ash did was right, but he could see that Angelina stopped trembling.

But he didn't understand if it was going to be any better than before.

Angelina could feel the truth slowly starting to sink in.

Her face was becoming blank and so were her eyes.

She struggled in Ash's hold and jerked his hands off her.

Angelina took a step back, but her knees gave out and she fell on the floor on her rear.

The room was extremely silent.

Ash took a step towards her, but Theo stopped him.

Theo could see the changing emotions in his sister's eyes.

Angelina pulled her knees near to her chest and wrapped her hands around her knees.

She slowly started to rock back and forth with a blank expression.

"Kidnapped? Anna is kidnapped? Why?", she mumbled to herself.

"She will be scared. She will be hurt.", Angelina continued mumbling, rocking back and forth.

Past memories started to fill her mind.

She clenched her eyes tightly, imagining a blazing fire in front of her.

A woman's yells for help started to ring in her ears continuously.

Angelina shut her ears tightly with her hands and started to tremble badly.

Her breathing grew shallow and she cried, shutting her ears with her hands and shaking her head continuously.

She was imagining Aria in her place in her memories and it was making the situation even worse.

Her body was shaking badly and she was continuously rocking back and forth with her hands covering her ears tightly, her eyes clenched, tears cascading down her cheeks and mumbling incoherently to herself.

The boys felt a pang looking at her in such a state again after three years.

Theo kneeled in front of Angelina with a pained look.

Fio looked at Angelina worried. He knew it was not good for her if this continues.

He walked out of the room and called the doctor and explained to him the situation in brief.

The doctor frowned and walked in.

He looked at Angelina and gasped.

She was in a horrible state of mind. He could see her agitated form and her inattentive mind.

He had to act fast or it would only lead her to a severe state of unconsciousness, having already suffered from injury on the head.

He walked to her slowly and Theo gave him a sharp look as if protecting his sister from danger.

The doctor, though was scared, knew that the kid was of higher priority and ignored Theo's look.

He gently took Angelina's arm, making her go into a hysteria.

"STAY AWAY! DON'T TOUCH! NO! NO!", Angelina shouted, trembling.

Theo rushed to her side and held her hand firmly for the doctor to induce the drug.

She started thrashing in Theo's arms, but he held her firmly.

He understood that it was better for her to sleep for a while.

The doctor injected the medicine and Angel slowly fell unconscious.

The doctor walked out, giving privacy to the siblings.