Theo placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her, but she jerked his hand off.

Angel tried to push away Theo's hand and in the process the needle of the saline that was injected into the back of her palm came off and blood started to ooze out.

"Angelina", Theo tried to calm her down, but she was not listening to him.

The boys didn't know what to do. They were shocked to see their sister agitated.

Angel pushed away Theo's hand and stood up from the bed, swaying a little due to the weakness from her head injury.

Theo tried to reach out, but stopped when Angel flinched.

"No, stay away. I won't believe you. I will go to Anna's room. I know she's there.", Angel cried out, trembling.

Theo was helpless.

He couldn't act rashly.

The moment Angel flinched when he reached out stopped him in his tracks.

Nina stepped forward to say something, but Rosario held her hand and looked at Riccardo with a silent plea.

The moment Fio raised his voice, he saw more than just anger in his son's eyes. He didn't want his wife to end up being hated by her own sons.

He dragged his wife out of the room and Riccardo followed behind them.

Some strange emotion flickered in Riccardo when he saw Angelina getting hysterical for his daughter.

He didn't know what it was and just walked away, realizing they couldn't get any answers from the girl at the moment.

On the other hand, Theo slowly tried to reach out to a trembling Angelina.

Frightening memories of her own past started flashing in her mind and she was just getting increasingly hysterical.

Theo stretched his hand to touch Angelina, but she shook her head, crying continuously.

Theo stopped and raised his hands in surrender when he saw the panic in her eyes.

"I-I'll go to Anna's r-room.", Angel stuttered in panic.

"Please, Angel. Please, listen to me.", Theo pleaded gently.

Angelina shook her head with wobbling lips and trembling body.

Angelina slowly walked sideways to the door, being sure that no one would touch her.

Her mind was completely clouded with fear, panic, worry, trauma and the memories from the past.

Ash felt his heart sink at the way his sister was behaving.

She was in denial.

He walked towards her and didn't stop even when she flinched and shook her head.

Ash held Angelina by her hands and shook her firmly.

"Ash", Theo called out, but Ash didn't listen to him.

"Snap out of it, Angelina! Arianna is kidnapped. Are you listening to me? Arianna is kidnapped. Your Anna is kidnapped.", Ash said, raising his voice and jerking her firmly.

Angelina looked at him. She was still trembling and the tears didn't stop, but she was looking at him, indicating that she was listening.

"Are we laughing? Are we smiling? It is not a joke. Arianna is KIDNAPPED.", Ash said firmly with a sharp tone.

He could feel his sister stiffen at that.

"Kidnapped?", Angel asked softly.

"Yes.", Ash said firmly, his own voice giving away his worry.