Angelina laughed lightly, her face turning red and involuntarily her eyes were filling up.

"It's not funny anymore, guys. Just ask Anna to come out now.", Angel said, breathing heavily.

Theo clenched his eyes.

Fio fisted his hands, looking at the floor. It was all his fault. He blamed himself for being irresponsible.

Dylan gritted his teeth.

Ace looked away from his sister and Ash punched the wall to control his running emotions.

Luce wanted to go to his sister, but Ace gestured to him not to.

Nina's eyes turned red in anger.

She was enraged to see the girl laughing, but failed to notice that it was not because Angelina found it funny, but because she was in denial.

"Look at the girl laughing! She finds it funny that Aria is kidnapped and here you boys are-", Nina was saying angrily, but Fio cut her off.

"MOM", Fio raised his voice in anger.

Nina flinched and looked at her son hurt.

Riccardo frowned. That was not the way for a son to speak to his mother.

He looked at his brother and found Rosario looking at Fio blankly.

Riccardo wondered why his brother was not reprimanding Fio for raising his voice against Nina.

Rosario kept his stoic, but he was as frustrated with his wife and brother as the boys were, but he just couldn't bring himself to offend his brother in any way.

Angelina didn't pay heed to any of them.

Her head was reeling with many thoughts and she just needed Theo to tell that it's all a lie.

"Theo, speak. Please tell me it's a joke.", Angelina said, shaking her brother's hand that was holding hers.

"Angel-", Theo started, but couldn't bring himself to say anything further.

"Say it. Say it that this is a prank.", Angelina pleaded with tears flowing down her cheek.

"P-Please.", she pleaded further.

Nina was going to say something, but Rosario held her hand tightly and gave her a cold glare, stopping her in her tracks.

He could see how agitated the girl looked.

He could see the love in her eyes for her sister.

He wondered how blind his wife and brother could be to not notice it.

Angelina looked at Fio who was standing at the far corner and looking down at the floor.

"Fio, please say something. Anna is in her room, right? You never lie to me. Anna is in the house, right?", Angelina pleaded to her cousin.

Fio didn't answer.

"Ace", Angel called out.

Ace looked away.

"YOU GUYS ARE LYING.", Angelina shouted in a cracked voice.

She started breathing heavily.

Theo tried to rub her palms gently to calm her down, but it was not working.

"Angel-", Theo was saying, but she cut him off.

"NO! You are lying.", Angel cried out.

"I don't believe you. Where's Vince? Where's Elio? I want Elio to say it. I know he will tell me the truth. You all are lying.", Angel said angrily, crying and tried to stand up.