New SHIELD

The next few weeks were spent working and trying to do all that needed to be done.

I had spent some time with everyone and was currently at the playground base to meet with Phil and his team.

"Rebekah"

"Hey Skye," I said as she walked up to me and we hugged.

"It is so good to see you."

"How have things been?"

"Well no more carvings and now we are looking for an alien city. So our new normal."

"Sounds about right. How is he?"

"I think he is alright but he also likes to keep things from people."

"That I know. But while I am here I will try to help. Show me what you have done with the place."

Skye started to show me around and I smiled as I saw it being used.

"You know Peggy brought me here a couple of times when I was younger. She was in charge of the layout of this place."

"It is pretty amazing."

"You would be amazed at all of the hidden things in this place."

"You will need to show me."

"I will don't worry."

We walked through the halls, both of us showing each other things before we made our way into the commons room.

"Girl, what are you doing here?"

"You know, just need to check on you."

"I miss seeing this face all the time."

"You know where I live, Trip. You are more than welcome to come anytime." He walked to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Don't keep her to yourself." I pulled away and looked at her.

"Hey Bobbi, It's good to see you again." We also hugged.

"I have missed you."

"So this is Mack."

"Nice to meet you," I say, shaking his hand.

"You as well."

"And this is Hunter."

"I have heard about you."

"That's funny she never talked about you."

"Because I like to keep her to myself."

"Bobbi and the others like to be a little selfish with me sometimes."

"Only because we care about you so much." I turned to see Mel smiling and walking in with Phil. Running over to them they both pulled me into a tight hug.

"I have missed you both so much."

"We have missed you Ladybug."

"More than you know Love."

"So Beks what did happen with you and Captain America when things fell apart?"

"You mean, did I almost die, Trip?"

"Bells did say something."

"If you must know, Yes I almost died a lot more than planned in a few days. They also blew up the original SHIELD base while Steve and I were inside. Plus not only did I end up jumping out of the elevator at headquarters but also a hellacarier as well. I was facing all kinds of fears."

"You hate heights."

"Don't I know it Trip, but it was jump or die and I was with super soldiers both times so I took the risk."