12 | Memories

"I walk into the school and walk straight to my locker i look to the locker beside me it was Kaydens's locker... i turn around and see Noah right behind me"

Noah: What did you do with my Girlfriend.

Y/n: More like what did you do?

Noah: What do you mean?

Y/n: She was last with you.

Noah: But when i woke up she wasn't with me.

Y/n: Well, that isn't my problem.

Noah: It is though!

"He yells at me causing everybody to look"

Y/n: It isn't. You all decided to go with me that night it was not my fault.

Noah: That is your problem... nothing is ever your fault.

Y/n: Because i don't decide who becomes my friend and i don't choose who follows me to their death.

Noah: You are pure bad luck.

Y/n: Another thing that isn't my fault.

Noah: Everything that has been going on is your fault and you need to fix it!

Y/n: Just shut up already.

"Adam walks up to us"

Adam: Uhm you two are going get into trouble.

Noah: Shut up Adam.

Y/n: Yeah, leave us alone.

Adam: Well, what the fuck does everybody hate me or something?

Noah: Eh

Y/n: Yes.

"Adam crosses his arms and leans against the lockers"

Noah: I will prove that this is your fault y/n just you wait.

Y/n: Go ahead.

Noah: You will regret this.

"He storms off. I turn back around to my locker and lock it"

Adam: So why you two fighting?

Y/n: He is blaming me for things.

Adam: Like?

Y/n: About Nancy going missing.

Adam: Alright that maybe be at least 20% your fault.

"I sigh"

Y/n: I'm out of here.

Adam: You can't just skip school.

Y/n: I'm not. Not if I'm still in the building.

Adam: Whatever.

"I walk away. I enter an empty classroom and sit down at a desk and pull a laptop out of my backpack i and set it on the table i open it and track Nancys phone location, but the laptop wasn't working bad services? or something else. I think to myself as i close the laptop and put it back in my backpack."

*After school*

"After school i exit the school and run into Liv we make eye contact and see comes up to me"

Liv: Hey Y/n want to come to my house tonight?

"I nod"

Liv: Alright perfect we can get to know each other better!

Y/n: Alright i will see ya tonight.

Liv: i will be excepting you

"I nod and walk away i get home and enter i see my mom and i go up to her"

Mother: Oh Hi Y/n how was school?

Y/n: Uhm Normal.

Mother: I have a nightshift tonight, so you have to make dinner sorry y/n.

Y/n: It is fine.

Mother: Alright i love you and stay out of trouble.

"I nod as she hugs me and leaves the house with her bag i watch her leave and then i go upstairs i go into my room and sit down resting my head on my pillow looking at the window. I watch the sun go down and i start to get ready to go to livs house. I walk outside and start to head to her house i walk and walk till i find a house i go up to the door and knock a short woman answers the door and looks me up and down not looking fond of a boy at their doorstep."

Y/n: I'm here for liv she wanted me to come over we our sort of friends at school.

Grace: Oh Ok My name is Grace her mother.

Y/n: I'm Y/n L/n Nice to meet you.

"She gives me a half smile and lets me in at the top of the stairs i see Liv"

Grace: Oh there you are. You friend is here grace.

Y/n: Hi

"I wave up to her"

Liv: Mom can you make some dinner for us?

Grace: Of course.

"The mom walks into the kitchen and i follow liv to her room we enter the room and take a sit on her bed as her tv plays i look around the room looking at every detail"

Liv: You like my room?

Y/n: Its cool.

Liv: Thank you i worked on it very hard by saving money on it.

Y/n: I can tell.

Liv: You can probably tell that purple is my favorite color.

"She says as her room has a lot of purple."

Y/n: Yeah...

Liv: What is your favorite color?

Y/n: Uhm I never thought of it.

Liv: Oh Do you like movies?

Y/n: I like some movies i like horror and i prefer not to watch tv it hurts my eyes and back if i sit down to long.

Liv: Tv Shows?

Y/n: I guess but i don't really watch them.

Liv: Would you like to?

Y/n: I guess.

Liv: Perfect i got a perfect movie.

Y/n: Uhm Alright.

"I watch as she turns the tv on and presses on a movie the movie starts to play and i realize it is the movie hellraiser my dad used to watch this a lot"

Liv: Is there something wrong y/n?

Y/n: I've already watched this movie.

Liv: O-Oh okay sorry want me to change it?

Y/n: Yeah.

Liv: Here we go we can watch Friday the 13th

"I slightly smirk. We get comfortable in the bed and watch the movie 49 minutes into the movie Her mother calls us down for dinner we walk down the stairs and i see her dad sitting there. We all sit down and look at the food we all make eye contact"

Liv: That is my dad his name is David.

David: Nice to meet you.

Y/n: Nice to meet you too. My name is Y/n I'm friends with your daughter.

David: Good to see she is socializing.

Grace: Alright let's eat before it gets cold.

David: So liv how did you two meet?

Liv: At prom.

David: Oh i thought you went with another guy...

Liv: I did uhm- He ditched me and i found y/n who was also alone, so we just danced together...

David: Oh, it is an honor to meet the boy who danced with my daughter.

"He eyes me down."

Y/n: Uhm yeah

"Halfway into the dinner my phone dings i slightly look down at my phone but i know it would be disrespectful to look i look at everybody who is eyeing me down i could feel her parents watching my every move."

Y/n: Uhm That may be my mom may i answer it?

Grace: Go ahead.

"The father nods. I slowly reach into my pocket and grab my phone and unlock it the ding was not a message or anything it was from the app i was using to try and track Nancy it was working now and it showed me where she was i look at them and they looked at me"

Y/n: I-It is my mom uhm i need to go.

Grace: You didn't even finish though...

Y/n: Another time?

Liv: Just let him go.

"Liv says as i rush away i exit the house and rush to the location i enter a building that looks like a warehouse i slowly enter the place i see a chair in the middle of the warehouse is it Nancy? I slowly walk closer all the sudden something comes down from the ceiling it is caving in or something. No something was thrown at me i look as a big metal rod falls down i had no time to react as I'm hit in the head and fall to the ground i feel memories that aren't mine rush into my head. Last thing i remember was waking up in my room."