9 | Trouble

"I wake up feeling like i was hit by not just one bus but by two i see that I'm in a hospital room i slowly sit up and notice my mom by my bed side she looks up and me and has tears in her eyes she wraps her arms around me hugging me tightly as she hugs me i groan in pain from how tight she is hugging me she lets go and looks me up and down she wipes her tears off her face and smiles at me"

Mother: I'm glad you are awake y/n.

Y/n: I don't like to stay asleep too long.

Mother: D-Do you need anything?

Y/n: No.

Mother: Oh Okay.

Y/n: What happened again?

Mother: There was a accident at the prom... you were hurt and some other students as well.

Y/n: D-Did any die?

Mother: One did.

"My eyes widen, and it feels like i remember something or know something i didn't before i just can't understand what it is?"

Y/n: I-Is Adam alright?

Mother: Yes he is alright.

"I sigh"

Y/n: G-Good.

Mother: I will give you some space.

"I nod as she grabs her things and walks out the door i look down and get out of the hospital bed i get up and start to walk out the door till the door swings open almost hitting me i see Nancy Kayden and Noah"

Noah: Oh Heyy y/n! What up.

Y/n: Noah.

Kayden: Oh are you okay y/n. We heard about what happened that is why we came...

Y/n: I'm still breathing.

Nancy: Good to hear.

Noah: Yeah, that night was extremely scary.

Nancy: I know right.

Kayden: So y/n what did you see?

Y/n: I saw a bomb so i pulled the fire alarm but i wasn't quick enough to get everybody out and the bomb went off. That is what happened.

Noah: Sounds traumatic you should probably get a therapist.

Y/n: I had one.

Noah: Oh you should probably call them.

Y/n: Cant.

Noah: Uh why not?

Y/n: Our last session got them killed.

Noah: Oh-Uhm-

Nancy: You okay noah?

Noah: Y-Yeah

Kayden: Oh My... My mom will kill me if I'm late for lunch bye Y/n!

"He runs out of the hospital room."

Noah: Me and Nancy should get going as well right nancy?

"She nods they give me a smile and leave the room i sigh and walk out of the hospital room do they think I'm staying here or something? I was hit by impact not killed i can still walk and I'm breathing just fine i will get out of this hospital. I get to the hospital doors but before i can leave i hear a nurse call my name"

Nurse: Y/n L/n Right? You can't leave the hospital you discharged.

Y/n: Is that so?

"She nods"

Y/n: I discharged myself.

Nurse: Wait no! Don't make me call security to put you back in your hospital room.

Y/n: Go ahead.

"Well the bitch did as she said i could feel my arm get grabbed i turn around and see a guy. I look him up and down then i left hook him making him let go and back up i kick him in the stomach knocking him back he blocks my other punch but i uppercut him knocking him down i run out of the hospital before he could get back up. I walk down the streets and come face to face with my house i sigh and enter the house making sure my mom does not hear me i sneak into my room and change my clothes so I'm not in those ugly hospital clothes. I hear the doorbell ring my mom answers it as i watch from the top of the stairs i see Adam He talks to my mom my mom lets him in he looks at me from the top of the stairs without my mom noticing he makes up an excuse to go to my room she allows him and he comes in i lock the door behind him"

Adam: You really left the hospital.

Y/n: I do what i want.

Adam: I get that but damn.

Y/n: Why did you come here?

Adam: Because of this.

"He hands me a note with the same address on it as the note that was in my locker i sigh"

Adam: Why not go there together? Maybe we can catch the killer?

Y/n: You are going to risk your whole life is you come.

Adam: I'm up to the challenge.

"He smirks at me"

Y/n: Fine but if you come and get hurt or die, I'm not to blame.

"He nods"

Y/n: We will go there tonight-

"I'm cut off by my mom trying to get inside my room i hear the door shaking and the handle moving we look at each other"

Mother: I'm going to open it with the spare key.

"Our eyes widen as she says that the door swings open and my mom walks in seeing me and Adam"

Mother: Y/n! I thought you were at the hospital!

Y/n: Oh Yeah-

Mother: That is it! I try to understand you and put your feelings into consideration, but you keep doing this and i can't let this slide you are grounded! And Adam thank you but please leave.

Adam: Yeah Sorry ms L/n.

"He leaves the room and i hear the door open and close i sigh as my mom walks out of the room slamming the door behind her. I look out the window and see Adam is still near the house i open the window and yell his name he looks around then back up at me he comes a little closer to my window"

Adam: What now?

"He yells to me"

Y/n: We are still going be outside my house at 8 Pm! Don't be late or I'm leaving without you

"I yell back at him. He nods and leaves i close the window and sit on my bed i sigh and rest my head on my pillow waiting for night to come"

*Night*

"I see night come i look at the time and realize it is time i grab some clothes from my closet and a pillow i put the pillow in my bed and make it look if i was laying in it i take my phone case off and put it on my nightstand making it look like my phone is still there i turn my tv on and play a random show my mom knows i never leave my room without my phone and tv on so this will make it look a little less suspicious if see comes in i change my clothes and leave the clothes i was wearing on the floor looking like i changed. I go to the window and see Adam i signal to him i will be right down i slowly open the window trying not to make a sound as i climb out the window i slowly shut the window leaving just a inch open i climb down the roof and make a landing on the grass"

Adam: What are you a ninja or something?

Y/n: When you are being chased by a killer you have to be smart.

Adam: A-Alright come on.

Y/n: Who's car is that?

Adam: You will see.

"We enter the car and i see Noah and Nancy they look at me and Adam. Adam smirks at me and Noah takes off as we put the address in"

Y/n: You two really want to get killed?

Nancy: We got you the big and tough guy.

Noah: Yeah. Plus, we our your friend.

"I nod as i look out the window looking at the full moon and stars."

*At building*

"We get to a super old school that looks like it is haunted we get out of the car it is so cold we can see our breath Noah turns the car lights off and it goes pitch dark lucky we brought flashlights we pull our flashlights out being able to see it looks like a horror movie. We slowly walk into the building seeing it is abandoned plants growing inside the building things left behind dirt everywhere it is spooky and cold in here we enter the first classroom to our left and on all the desk has a letter a letter of the alphabet. A B C..."

Nancy: Okay this is creepy as fuck...

"We point our flashlights at the desk taking a better look at the desk"

Noah: There is nothing else here just letters.

Y/n: Check the other classrooms.

"We walk out and enter the next classroom and inside the classroom on the board it says to go back to the other classrooms and take a better look? We all sigh and walk back into the classroom this time we look up and down the more we look we notice numbers not on the desk but on the chairs the numbers are in red some chairs don't have numbers so this must be a code right?"

Adam: This has to be a code.

Y/n: Yeah

Adam: There number 3.. 4.. 8..

Noah: 10.. and 15...

Nancy: And over here is 17 and 18 oh and 19

"I think to myself a little confused... What do these numbers mean? I look back to everything that has happened the days... the deaths... the dates That is it the day we moved it was September 3th that was the first day he appeared September 4th was the next day September 8th was the day my therapist died September 10th was the day Nora died... September 15th was when i went to their house September 17th was the day Adam came to the school... September 18th was the day we got into our fight and the night before prom and September 19th was prom night. Those are the codes."

Y/n: I know the code!

Adam: Alright- Uhm Wait but where do we put the code?

Noah: Uhm i think right here...

"He takes out a box with a lock on it i go over to it and put the code in 3481015171819 but the code is so long it didn't fit"

Noah: You said you knew the code!

Y/n: Hold on let me think...

"Maybe if i use the first number on the two digits? I put in the code 34815779. This time it worked the box opened with another address and a bunch of names?"

Nancy: Great even creeper!

"She is cut off when we hear banging, we all jump, and we become scared."

Y/n: The windows!

"I rush to the windows and open them up struggling though noah runs to the door and closes it holding it shut because the doors don't have a lock... we all look at each other in fear Adam runs over and starts to help me open the window that is stuck"

Nancy: Okay No fuck this!

"She grabs a chair and throws it at a window breaking it we hear banging at the door Noah yells we hear dripping we all look at Noah and see his hand is dripping blood he backs up from the door Nancy already climbed out the window"

Noah: Holy FUCK MY HAND!

"He screams looking at his bloody hand that has been stabbed i see the door about to open i run to the door and grab a chair blocking the door i run over to a desk and push it against the door"

Nancy: Noah Y/n and Adam come on!

"She yells. Noah rushes out the window the door isn't going to hold much longer. Adam climbs out the window and helps me out right before we all get out the killer comes in i fall out the window hitting my head Adam helps me up i take one last look at the window, but the killer is gone and none of the others seem to see it Ethier we rush to the car and lock the doors catching our breath Noah is in pain so Nancy drives she speeds backwards and takes off speeding away. We drop Adam off first and then Nancy drops me off"

Y/n: Where are you going Nancy?

Nancy: I'm staying the night with Noah he was fucking stabbed.

Y/n: Be careful

"The cars speeds off i turn around and see my mom standing there mad. I sigh and enter the house and she starts to yell"

Mother: Where the fuck did you go this time!

Y/n: Oh yeah a party.

Mother: I don't believe you.

"She holds a note out"

Mother: I searched the address, and this didn't come up as a house or a party.

Y/n: Oh-I didn't go to that address.

Mother: Go to your room now!

Y/n: Goodnight.

"I rush up up the stairs and slam my door and lock it i get into comfy clothes and brush my teeth i lay in bed and take a look at the note we found names address... sounds like somebody is going to die. I think to myself before i drift off to sleep"

(If you didnt know what i mean this is the chapters and dates things took event):

Chapter 1 | September 3th

Chapter 2 | September 4th

Chapter 3 | September 8th

Chapter 4 | September 10th

Chapter 5 | September 15th

Chapter 6 | September 17th

Chapter 7 | September 18th

Chapter 8 | September 19th