Glendale, AZ *

Glendale, Arizona

"This isn't fun," you sigh.

"Bel, I'm literally—"

"—not you."

He breathes against you, making you tense up, "you're throwing off my game."

You laugh, feeling him crawling up, pressing kiss after kiss to your naked skin until he reaches your lips. "I meant this heat. Sorry, you wanted the balcony open, and now the AC is off," you ramble on as he tries to distract you with his lips.

"I'll close it then."

"Good, I didn't want to get up to do it."

"All this ignoring me as if I haven't been trying my best to get a reaction out of you."

You see the outline of his sweats and know he's been wonderful, but all you focus on is the heat from outside and not the heat he was bringing you.

"Well, I like air conditioning. Sue me, boyfriend." Harry rolls his eyes, getting off you to shut the doors. "Your moves are good," you assure him.

He sends you a glare as he makes his way back over. "You're not being nice."

"Well, someone woke us up at the ass crack of dawn to work out."

Harry mocks offense, "who did that? Should I fight him? I think I can take him."

You bring your finger to your lips, thinking seriously for a second, "nah, look a little lean compared to him."

"That's it." Harry jumps on you, tickling your sides as you try to squirm away from him. "Stop, stop, get away."

Harry drops his weight on top of you, trapping you, "nope, not until you say you love me."

You look up at him, the smirk wide on his face. "Te amo."

He freezes, and you take the moment as an advantage to flip him, now straddling him. You smile down at him.

"Good enough?"

"Perfect." He placed both his hands on either side of your face brushing your hair back studying your face. You gazed into his eyes. "You're incredible. I love you." He said in a whisper. His thumb brushed your bottom lip. You opened your mouth and licked his thumb, drawing it into your mouth to duck on it. And tilt your head leaning it into his hand. Harry groaned softly and lifted his hips, pressing his hard cock against you slightly.

Harry rolled you over so he was on top again, and you let him take control. He caressed your face and gently kissed it.

He was tired of wasting time and leaned in to suck your nipple once, and the cool air from the room on the wetness he left made your nipple hard. He brushed his finger over it lightly as he kissed your neck.

"Ready, sweetheart?"

You hum, "always, amor."

Harry moves off the best to remove his sweats, and you can't help but follow him. As he stands close to the edge of the bed, you lean forward, bringing Harry in closer to you. You brought him into your mouth, gripping his ass with your hands. You feel his body tighten in response to your warm mouth. Harry's hands reach down to hold your hair back as he thrusts into your mouth lightly.

"Fuck," Harry moans out into the room.

You grabbed his cock by the base and put one of his balls in your mouth, and hummed while stroking him up and down with your other hand.

"Baby," Harry pulled you away gently, having to take a deep breath as he looked down at you, licking your lips.

"I was having fun," you pout.