New York, NY III *

There's nothing like waking in the city, all the loud noise somehow making its way into your hotel room. You've noticed Harry loves New York, and New York loves him back, seeing as he sold out five nights at MSG. Harry is more relaxed and happily goes around the city to visit his favorite places, even if the paparazzi can be a bit more persistent here.

It's eight am when you're woken up feeling kisses pressed to your exposed shoulder. You groan, shifting closer to him, thankful you remembered to shut the curtains last night to keep the morning sun out. You turn your head to gaze at Harry's messy curls; he looks content, holding you close and pressing kiss after kiss anywhere he can. As you watched him, his sleepy eyes moved up to look at you, offering you a dimpled smile. His arm draped around your waist tightened.

"Morning, Bel."

"Morning, amor."

You felt his naked chest press into yours, and you fit perfectly. His thumb lightly rubbed your belly as you began to stretch, ready to get out of bed and start the day. As you moved to grab the edge of the blankets, Harry's hand snaked up to your chest to pinch your nipple and press you further to his body.

"Harry," you gasped, not expecting it, feeling his cock begin to stiffen, and a light moan escaped his lips, a soft plea.

You're helpless against him, and you roll over to kiss your beautiful boyfriend, feeling heat pooling in your lower belly. His sleepy kisses are deliberate and soft as he moves down against your neck and jaw.

"Harry," your voice came off a bit needy. He knows the tone of voice. He knows what you're asking for, and you know he will give it to you. Harry pulls his head back from your collarbone, where he had left a new bruise. You know what he's searching for, wants to make sure you want him, and fuck, he makes consent so sexy. You bite down on your bottom lip and give him the slightest nod.

He smiles, his hand slowly moving down your sides and slides all the way to your hips where your panties sit. He loops his finger in the hem of the material and slowly slips them down. He slips them off and throws them over his shoulder, to be long forgotten. Only to feel his hand palming your core. You gasp softly.

Harry's eyes never leave your face as he lightly presses his fingers against your fold. He loves to watch as your face contours from just the simple pleasures he gives you. He especially loves when your lips part open to let out a gasp. He gets to see you do when his fingers spread your fold, and he wipes his finger to feel just how ready you are for him. He groans softly; he can't wait anymore.

Pulling his hand away from your body, you see his hand slipping down his sweats to expose his hard cock. Just at the sight of it, you feel tingling all throughout your body. You hear the familiar sound of a condom, not sure when he got it, but thankful for the safety as much as you'd love to feel him bare. That's a conversation for another day.

Your eyes move back up his body, and you see Harry's red cheeks and loving green eyes staring down at you. Another second later, you feel Harry's tip slipping along your folds, and the underside of his cock rubs against your clit. You whimper, and your hips back a little in response to him. This makes him smile, and he knows you're more than ready for him.

Before he pushes inside, he rolls you over so that your back is to his bare chest. Immediately you hike up your leg so it would be easier for him. Soon enough, you feel his thick tip start to push inside you. You can't help but moan out as your head tilts back. His touch is gentle, holding you while he slowly pushes inside you. You can hear his soft groans tight in your ear the moment he bottoms out inside you.

With his cock fitting snugly inside of you, he moves his arm up and grips your chin gently. You turn your head just enough so your lips meet with his. You can feel that your body is on fire with need. As if he could sense it, Harry starts to move slowly in and out of your aching cunt. He can't help but groan against your lips and grip tighter to his body. With each slow thrust, you feel the pleasure rush all over your body.