Nashville, TN *

Nashville has genuinely felt like a dream. You had three days before Harry's show to enjoy, and well, you've spent it inside the hotel and walking downtown Nashville. Harry was in the studio half of the day and the other half in your adjoining rooms. You're not sure how he convinced Jeff to let him get it. The band is closer this time around, with Sarah and Mitch two doors down, Elin and Ny OH across from them, and Pauli and Niji next to the ladies.

You got to see your good friend, Claire, who owned Claire de Lune, where she was happily allowing you to shop freely for endless outfits. You always refused to get anything free because, of course, you wanted to support her business. In the end, you both settled on a discount and tagged her in photos, as you always paired one of her items with other clothing.

She also let you borrow a suitcase, and you left her your trusty cherry red carry-on as it seemed you'd be on the road for much more than expected. At the end of the shopping, you picked up a bit of everything, from coats to t-shirts and a few dresses, to spice up your looks during the tour.

Claire also helped you brainstorm costume ideas for Harryween. You had been drawing a blank, but she helped tremendously. You had asked Claire to come to the shows but declined, stating she'd had dinner reservations and would be visiting her boyfriend's family on the weekend. You understood but were grateful to reconnect with an old friend nonetheless.

The following day the girls visited Claire's shop as you babysat the tiny bub allowing Sarah time with the girls, and Mitch could go to the studio with Harry for a few hours. You enjoyed having a little companion on tour, he didn't talk much, but he listened. You'd sing songs or watch the videos of Peppa that Sarah said he enjoyed watching, and it was easy to get lost in the episode as well.

Harry had claimed the evenings as his, and everyone knew it. As much as he liked that you were getting on with the crew, he was still selfish, wanting to spend as much time with you as he could. He considered every time you got together on a date. So he was sure you were past the fifth date, and you had to agree. You kissed more freely now.

Well, still not in front of others, Harry stole a kiss on your cheek whenever he could. You were taking it slow, but you also weren't a saint. You've thought about how good a kisser he was, and you couldn't help but imagine what else he was good at. There's no way you would express to Harry how much you wanted him just yet.

You would let him make a move, seeing as you both were at a nice place in your relationship. You've kissed, and you've napped together. He's a hell of a snuggler and whiny when he wants to be little spoon. It's easy to give in to those emerald eyes. Time with Harry doesn't feel real because you have felt like you've been on tour with them for over a month, but it's only been a week.

A week, seven days.

Nashville had everyone in higher spirits, and you knew you were in for two great shows. Especially when it was leading up to two sold-out nights at Madison Square Garden.

____

Nashville, Tennessee Night One

It was time for soundcheck, and everyone but the man of the hour was here. Luis had called saying Harry did not want to leave the studio and had to drag him out of there and ended up stuck in some traffic. The band played a few songs without a singer and sounded terrific. You cheered for them each time, even though Jeff told you it wasn't necessary.

"I like cheering them on," you stated before continuing to hype up the band.

The band, mainly Niji and Sarah, had pressured you into going up the stage and getting a look around, and you were glad because it was a sight to behold. The seats were empty but soon would be filled up from top to bottom with fans. Some new and some old, but all here for the same reason: to sing their favorite songs with an artist they love.