Nashville, TN II

Nashville, Tennessee Night Two

It's Friday, meaning it's show day, and you were thinking about sleeping in, but no, you had to be up for interviews representing you had to leave the comfort of your bed- or should you say Harry's whom you've been sharing since your special night on Wednesday.

It's safe to say you're both clearly past the friend stage but have not yet brought up a label. It's been a week, and you're having fun. Although, you both clearly know this is much more than some fling. You left Harry with a kiss to his lips, going to your room and locking it, knowing he's going to be tempted to come in when he doesn't find you, but Jeff is on Harry duty today to keep him away for the next two hours.

There were two interviews today, one on the phone and the other over a video call. You got dressed in a lovely blush pink blouse and kept on your black biker shorts, knowing the camera wouldn't need to see more.

The interview with Tallie for Elle went well and was over before you knew it. Tallie discussed your outfits and how you balanced dressing for events while casual for everyday occurrences. You told her you liked to look nice but also be comfortable. You were a fan of jewelry, always trying on new earrings or rings. It is what elevated an outfit you confessed. Tallie wished you a good day and ended the call, thus leaving only one more.

Harry texted you he was back in his room and would be waiting for you. This was followed by a text from Jeff saying Harry refused to listen. You chuckled to yourself before setting up your laptop, connecting a few minutes before the start time to check the audio was working on both ends.

The video call connected and popped up Abigail. She was GQ's top journalist, and your interactions were professional, so you allowed yourself to relax. Then just like that, it started.

"Hello, don't you look lovely," Abigail gushes.

"Thank you. Figured I had to dress up for you. Seeing as I couldn't see you in person."

"I appreciate it." She nods. "How are you?"

"Good and yourself?"

"Just fine, thank you." You nod, assuring her it's okay to start. "Now, how were the Emmys?"

"Oh, absolutely lovely. I had an amazing time."

"You really stunned the red carpet."

"Oh, thank you," you reply bashfully, still not one for compliments. You're sure the edited video will show an image of the dress you wore.

"Who were you wearing?"

"Oscar de la Renta. It was the end of the season for me, so everyone wanted something exceptional, and they reached out wanting to make me something one of a kind, and I'd be a fool to pass that up."

"Well, you were the talk of the night. Many are still talking about it."

"Yeah, a magical night."

"Are you disappointed you lost?" She asks, shifting the conversation.

"An honor to be nominated, but Kate Winslet deserved it. Her show Mare of Easttown is a must-watch."

Abigail doesn't seem to like your answer and switches it up again. "Now we saw you posted that you were at a concert recently."

You hold your breath, masking your surprise. "Yes, I did. My best friend surprised me with tickets."

"Very kind. How was it?"

You noticed how she didn't name him, and you weren't going to say it.

"Amazing. I recommend everyone get out and see a show if they can."