Uncasville, CT

Uncasville, Connecticut Night One

It's safe to assume Harry loved Boston, seeing as the show wasn't until Monday, and well, you had been in Boston since Tuesday, heading right over after a successful night in Cleveland. It was time for the first show in Uncasville, and you were in for an hour car ride that was nothing to you, but Harry made feel eternal with his endless questions and looking out the window. He was eager to arrive, but it was also his fault for wanting to commute from a different state the two nights you were in Connecticut.

Mohegan Sun arena was gorgeous. It's a thirty-four-story casino hotel, and you were amazed at how crowded it was. There was a long line outside for Harry, and you couldn't imagine how eager they were to get in.

You arrived in the back with Harry greeting the staff that was there to receive him. Waiting by the entrance, like always, was Jeff speaking with security.

You followed a few steps behind, greeting the staff as Harry led the way. He looked over his shoulder every few seconds to ensure you were close. Neither of you was big on PDA around strangers unless it was the safety of behind closed doors or some light hand-holding.

Everyone was kind and helpful, never batting an eye with Harry but always doing a double-take with you following close behind. You learned to laugh it off, but it did catch you by surprise. You never expected to be recognized wherever you went.

Harry had told you that you were odd, never expecting to be recognized, then accused him of doing the same. Tom always said that it's because we try our best to live everyday lives despite what we do. It made sense. Either way, you were excited about a new show tonight, eager to see his outfit. You didn't mind the look, he pulled it off so well, and the suspenders really do it for you. You might have to convince him to only wear the suspenders for you in private. You're sure you'd both enjoy that.

"Baby, we got soundcheck."

Harry reaches back for your hand, not wanting you to get lost.

"Actually, you have soundcheck," you correct.

"Yeah, yeah, you've got to watch. Need my number one supporter."

"Awe, Jeff will be there, don't worry."

"Bel," he laughs. "I meant you."

"I know, only joking,"

"Good."

Harry stops you from getting to the steps you always like to sit on, "what's wrong?"

He says nothing instead, smiles down at you, and connects your lips in a deep kiss, swiping at your bottom lip for entrance, but you pull away, not letting him go further.

"Enough, rockstar."

You feel your face flush, knowing the others caught that as Harry swipes his thumb over his bottom lip, clearing up the light cherry gloss you were wearing.

"This is for you, Bel." He points as he approaches the microphone.

You sit there and admire, letting yourself fall more and more for Harry.

You were sure you'd never stop falling.

____

Harry is squeezed in tight next to you, thighs touching. If Harry had it his way, you'd be sitting in his lap but settled for holding your hand. There's a small cupcake in front of you and a lighter for when needed. The call finally connects, and you're greeted by a smiling Anne.

"Bel, Harry, my darlings!" Anne cheers as she sees you both on the laptop screen.

You wave, "hello, Anne! Happy birthday!"