Fight Fighters [Pt.4]

Start from the beginning

Stan: "Eh, beats just sittin' around here being old." He says he got up from sitting on the couch.

Stan: "...wait a minute...you're not planning on taking me someplace super high up, are you?" He accused as if was being any suspicious.

Mabel: "Grunkle Stan! I would never!" I say as I put on scout's honor sweater of mine.

Mabel: "...scouts honor!"

Stan: "Okay, let's go."

Well unbeknownst to Grunkle Stan I had a little trick up my sleeve. If you were to see the back of my special occasion shirt, you'd see crossed fingers.

I chuckle mischievously and pull my hair out of my sweater, since it was stuck in there. I then put my wonderful locks of hair over the crossed fingers.

♦️{Dipper's POV}

I was the circle park where Robbie was at where you can hear three bells ringing in the distance. He then sees me.

Robbie: "Well, well, well! Look who decided to show up! I thought you chickened out. You ready to settle this like men?"

Dipper: "Look dude, I don't think you want to fight me, unless you're willing to break a couple of bones." I say as I cracks his knuckles.

[Y/N]: "WHOOO!! YOU GO DIPSHIT!!!" He cheered from a far while sitting under a tree.

Robbie: "You scared, huh? Admit it? I mean, you even got your friend cheering for."

Dipper: "Let's get this shit over and done with!" I said as I snapped my fingers.

Rumble comes out from the dark and assumes a fighting pose.

Robbie: "Who's this? And why is he... blurry?"

Dipper: "This happens to be the greatest warrior that ever lived!"

[Y/N]: "Yeah!" He shouted, suddenly appearing from nowhere.

Dipper: "Was talking about Rumble."

[Y/N]: "Oh fuck you!" He says as he flipped me off

Robbie: "Yeah, right! Hey Eye Patch, what did these kids promise you more tape for your fucking forearms? Hahaha!" He mocked.

Rumble: "HOW CAN YOU LAUGH, WHEN YOU KILLED THIS BOY'S FATHER?!?!!"

[Y/N]: "Tell him Grumble!!"

Robbie: "...wait, what...?" He questioned.

Dipper: "ready to get your as beat?" I smirked.

Robbie: "How 'bout YOU get your ass beat, ya shit?"

Dipper: "You asked for it. Rumble? Go!" I demanded.

I then grab [Y/N] by the arm before he could go off and beat up Robbie.

[Y/N]: "Oi! Lemme go!"

I sigh and tighten grip on him.

Dipper: "Look [Y/N], I know you wanna help and beat up Robbie, but could you set this one out and let Rumble."

[Y/N]: "... wha-- bu--"

Our conversation came to an end when we saw Rumble painfully punch Robbie in the face (breaking his nose) and then kicking him to the ground.

Dipper: "Whoa! Rumble! You actually beat him pretty bad! But now you can stop, let's not out right kill Robbie--"

Rumble the ignores me and throws Robbie high in the air.

Dipper: "STOP! I SAID STOP!"

Robbie lands on some near by metal bars.