Epilogue

For a moment the air around her shimmered and she knew, the time was finally here.

Finally she could get her revenge.

Finally they were here.

She was happy that the witches of her coven had all gone to a meeting, leaving her in charge of the prison realm.

No one suspected her.

Why would they?

She was second in command.

No one realised that... she hated them.

She hated how she was pushed into this coven and how she hated everything they stood for and wished to destroy them with all her might and destroy what they had tried hard to do.

She hated how everyone turned against her, and so she had no choice but to go to this coven.

Now was her chance.

After all this time.

The air shimmered again and she watched in excitement and nervousness as the cracks started to form in thin air.

And finally the cracks grew wider and black mist seeped through. A pair of feminine hands broke through the cracks then with pure force alone, made a gaping hole in the air.

She shuddered, her eyes widened as she felt a suffocating magical power suddenly overwhelm her.

Then she saw her.

The one she decided who could survive out of all the odds and take all the power.

"Katherine" She said.

The vampire stepped out from the prison world her head held high. Her eyes narrowed as she took in the witch in front but then to the witches surprise Katherine turned around and stepped aside as if, waiting for someone else.

The witch blinked, surprised that there was someone else.

A young man walked through.

She recognised him instantly, the human that was merging with a Nogisune!

She had to take a couple of steps backwards at the pure power emitting from both of them.

The merging had clearly taken place as the young man studied her before he said "We take it, you're the witch?"

"I'm Emma, nice to meet you both" She said formally, bowing a little.

She could tell that they both were hiding their true forms from her but they both weren't hiding their power.

She actually found it a little difficult to breathe and like both of their very presence was weighing on her.

Katherine said frowning, still suspicious "You helped us, why? What do you gain out of this?"

Emma couldn't stop rage from engulfing her as she thought back to how it all started "When I was young the coven killed my entire family. They think that I've forgiven them, I never did"

She looked straight at both of them as she said "I know you both probably will kill me but I'll gladly give my life if it means ruining the world this coven is trying to protect"

Stiles raised their eyebrows, impressed by the witches determination.

Emma told them "The coven will come back in a couple of hours. I'm sure you don't need my help"