Silent Reveal

Peter just stares at Stiles, still looking completely bewildered with the situation. Stiles took that as a sign to continue.

They chuckled as they said "Well you already know who I am"

Though you don't really know us, not anymore they thought slyly.

"You've met Kai, and there's is also Katherine" They decided not too say if she was human or not because they weren't sure if werewolves could tell the difference between humans and the undead.

Had Peter even met a vampire before? Could he tell the difference between them? They weren't sure.

However never mind that, the really fun part was coming up.

"And there's one more person here, you might know each other" They tried not to laugh as they pointed towards the door.

Gerard finally came into full view, standing in the door way, his head held high.

"So we meet again wolf. I'm honestly shocked you're still not dead"

Peter muttered, staring at him, looking completely shocked "Gerard"

Gerard's hand had gone into his coat pockets, Stiles wondered if he had a weapon after all or maybe he'd grabbed a kitchen knife.

Their prediction it turned out, was correct. 

Peter looked at the knife then let out a disbelieving laugh "You think that's really going to help"

Kai clapped his hands together, suddenly looking a lot more interested in what was going on.

"Does anyone have popcorn?" He wondered happily.

Stiles couldn't help but snort at Kai's playful question. 

Katherine said, pretending to be helpless still but also curious about their predicament.

"Wait, why are you both fighting?"

Gerard growled "This beast killed my daughter"

"Your daughter killed the majority of my family because of your teachings" Peter snarled back, eyes flaring blue.

"How dare you-"

"Should we stop this?" Stiles wondered, but Katherine shook her head.

"No thanks, this will be the most fun I've had in a while"

She smirked knowing the hunter and werewolf were too busy arguing with each other to hear her or see her expression.

Gerard lifted his knife higher and Peter sneered, his eyes glowing blue "Try it and see what happens"

There was a couple of seconds when no one moved, Peter got sick of the silense first.

Peter let out a furious roar as he grabbed Gerard's wrist, breaking it and the Hunter cried out, the knife dropping from his hand then he was slammed against the wall, held up by the neck.

"This position is familiar, I believe killing your daughter we were in a similar position" Peter sneered.

His hand started to squeeze on the old man's neck.

Stiles had wanted to kill Gerard themselves yet they supposed Peter had every right considering their past.

Gerard eyes flickered to Stiles, his eyes pleading.

Stiles raised their eyebrows, oh so now they wanted their help? After everything?

Peter's hand tightened on Gerard's help and he helplessly grabbed hold of his hand, trying to remove it but it was a hopeless.

The Hunter opened his mouth but no sound came out...

Gerard still stared at Stiles desperately.

Does he think we're like Scott? Stiles wondered.

Returning the hunters gaze, they thought there's no way we'd save him, even if we were still human.

Instead they smirked as a small idea came to them.

They waited until it was clear Gerard had only seconds left.

Peter had decided to kill him slowly.

As soon as Stiles could practically see the life starting to leave Gerard's desperate eyes and Peter was entirely focused on Gerard, they aloud their eyes to change colour.

Gerard saw it clearly.

Pure shock and disbelief grabbed hold of the Hunter as he looked into silver dark eyes.

Gerard stared at Stiles in horror and realisation. His eyes becoming even wider.

Stiles smirked broadly, showing their sharper teeth.

Oh how they loved that expression!

They wished they could take a picture, a sadistic pleasure shooting through their veins. This satisfying feeling they couldn't get enough of.

They wished time could freeze so they could savour those emotions and that expression more.

The Hunter couldn't even voice his shock, he couldn't talk with his throat being crushed and now there was no time.

There was a sickening snap and the Hunters body fell to the floor.