S2:Chapter 3.

"You guys are heading towards Hanseong?"

Jungkook nodded to Yoongi's query, stuffing the last bit of clothing inside a oddly minimum sized straw bag.

"Why all of a sudden?"Yoongi mumbled, sewing a flower on a handkerchief, Taekwan was prone to losing his handkerchief so Yoongi had to stitch him one once in awhile, not like he complained. He likes working for his son. "You came suddenly and you're also leaving suddenly. What about the banquet?"

"My sincere apologies, Hyung. I really did come with the intention of enjoying quality time with you, but something very urgent came up,"Jungkook apologized with his hands clasped together, to which Yoongi frowned upon. "When I get back, I'll make sure we get to have another banquet, mhm?"

"Forget about it,"Yoongi pouted and looked away,"you don't love your Hyung like you used to...  now that you've become a big boy you forgot about your Hyung... nevermind. Go. Go away. I don't even care."

'Who forgot who.. exactly?!' ,Jungkook thought to him."Hyung.. why are you being like that?~"

"Cutesy isn't gonna work on me."

Jungkook chuckled. "I got caught."

Yoongi scoffed lightly. "You sly fox."Yoongi pinched Jungkook's nose teasingly, then they laughed again. "When are you gonna head out?"

"Most likely tomorrow at dawn,"Jungkook replied,"I'll have to wake up realllllly early tomorrow, arghh."

"Is His Majesty accompanying you?"

Jungkook blinked. His cheeks blazed up at the thought of the emperor the next moment, he coughed awkwardly and looked away from Yoongi in fear of getting caught in the act. "I-I'm not sure."

Yoongi tilted his head to a side. "But he asked His Highness the second prince to lend him a hand in the official court matters for a month or so. Is that not because he was accompanying you..?"

Jungkook looked up at Yoongi, eyes wide. "W-what? When did he..."

Yoongi crossed his legs and rested chin on the palm of his hand, giving Jungkook a knowing look. "So he is accompanying you."

Jungkook jolted up, sweating a bit. "I-It's not what you t-think it is-"

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Y-yes, sir."Jungkook turned around, legs folded neatly and head held low.

The next moment, Jungkook feels a light touch over his head. He looks up to find Yoongi smiling, gazing at him fondly while patting his head.

"My Jungkookie's all grown up, huh?"Yoongi smiles,"my goodness, when did my little Jungkookie grow up to be such a responsible, beautiful man?"

[a/n; yall see what i did there? yes ik you can hear it too. let's cry together.]

"H-hyung..."Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's arms tenderly.

Should he tell him?

But it looked like even Yoongi wasn't aware of the tears dropping down his cheeks.

"Hyungie,"Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's hands and placed it on his cheek and smiled up at him,"I promise I'll spend my most time with you after I'm back."

Yoongi chuckled. "You better, you insolent brat."

It's been a while since everyone had got together like this. The room was bustling and cheerful, something that was missing for a quite a while. A fond smile painted over his lips. To just think it was yesterday when he was drinking here all alone when Yoongi and Taekwan had fallen asleep.