24

It's been 2 days now that they've reached the palace and Jungkook hasn't came back to his senses since then. well, it can't be blamed, though. He had been through so much even if he had nothing to do with any of these occurrences.

"How long are you gonna stay here?" Jimin asked, clearly concerned. "Can you please at least go eat something? you've been here since we came back. He won't just get up if you stay here. He'll wake up when it's the time, yeah?"

But none of this could make Yoongi move from his spot, he sat there like a stone, staring at Jungkook while brushing his hair with his hands, softly.

Jimin sighed. "Should I bring you your food in here?"

No answer. "Alright. I won't disturb you anymore. Come back to room before curfew."

Jimin said even though knowing Yoongi won't probably come back until jungkook has recovered.

So he turned on his heels and went out of the room, closing the door without taking eyes off of Yoongi.

Maybe that was why when he hit someone on their chest, he had no idea who it was.

"Ouch."He said, turing around.

"Are you okay?"Jimin's ears were hit with the calming voice, yet again.

He looked up at the said man,Kim Namjoon. "Y-your highness.."

"Why?Are you suprised to see me here?" Namjoon said,his dimples poking out as he gave a hearty smile.

Jimin stood there for a second,as if taking the view that's in front of him in.

He never knew he missed the man so much until he saw him.

"And? Tell me—"Namjoon's smile dropped as he saw the seemingly smaller man's eyes suddenly fill with tears. "Hey..what's wrong?" Namjoon asked,getting on Jimin's level while holding his shoulders, trying to look at his face. "H-hey—"

Jimin, without another word hugged Namjoon tightly and buried his face in namjoon's chest.

Namjoon, on the other hand, had no idea what was going on or what was the older man so upset about that he was bawling like a kid in his arms, but thought better of it. He rubbed Jimin's back in calming circles, occasionally saying words of affirmation to him in a soothing whisper.

Jimin's child like sobs, after some moments turned into small baby sniffs as he let go of namjoon firmly.

"Are we okay now?" Namjoon asked, smiling. "Or do you want to hug—"

"I-I wasn't hugging you on purpose!" Jimin's cheeks flushed red.

Namjoon let out a small breathy laugh. "of course you weren't. I'm not accusing you of anything!"

"Stop making fun of me!" Jimin pouted, his cheeks still a shade of bitter red.

"Alright, alright." Namjoon gave another hearty laugh. "So,do you wanna take a walk and talk about it?"

"u-uhm..it's actually nothing that important.." Jimin said. "I- i was just worried about yoongi..he- he isn't eating anything.. I'm worried about Doctor Jeon too. You know how he was the one to-"

"Okay okay, hold on." Namjoon interrupted. "If it's a long story we can always take a walk while talking about it, slowly. mhm? now, how about we go?"

Jimin hesitated before nodding and following Namjoon.

×××

Yoongi looked at Jungkook blankly, patiently waiting for him to wake up, holding his thumb with his hands.