27

"So what you mean to say is...it was that cocky bastard who saved our doctor from there..?"Taehyung repeated after hearing all of it,hardly managing to believe it. "what a load of rubbish."

"As much as I'm concerned, it is the truth." Yoongi poured tea on a small cup and placed it in front of Taehyung, who ran his hands through his hair in frustration. "Lavender tea is good for you. Be sure to inhale the smell before drinking it."

Taehyung couldn't help but smile, this feels so domestic,almost like they're a normal married couple—not stuck inside this damned castle filled with people trying to ruin things for them.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Yoongi said after noticing that Taehyung had been smiling and staring at him for sometime now.

He placed both his palm on his both cheeks and blinked repeatedly,smiling "Do I look that pretty?"

Taehyung laughed out,almost choked on his tea. He can't believe that his lover is this pretty and adorable. He pinched Yoongi's cheeks, who giggled in response. "Mhm. You're the most adorable guy to ever exist. The best. I love you."

Taehyung shifted closer to Yoongi and peaked him on the lips. "I mean it."

Yoongi cupped his cheeks and smooched him back. "I love you more, my prince."

"You're so adorable damn it." Taehyung hugged Yoongi tightly, both of them smiling widely as they do so.

"I will be late now, let's break it up or someone might walk into us Taehyung.."Yoongi mumbled softly as Taehyung,though wanting to stay a little bit more like that,let go of Yoongi.

Taehyung kissed him softly on his forehead. "Be careful with that sharp sword of yours. And also don't hesitate to murder that idiot prince with that sword if he bothers you,okay?"

"Oh that will be a little rough,no?" Yoongi smiled and stood up from the chair, ruffling Taehyung's hair on the process of walking out of the door, with his back at the door though, can't afford to loose his lover's sight when he's so close by him.

"YOONGI!" Taehyung yelled,scaring the other male who just signalled him to tone it down a bit. "I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU THE MOST AND FOREVER!"

Yoongi laughed sheepishly,covering his face and wide smile but failing to do so. "I LOVE YOU MORE!"

Taehyung smiled widely,biting his lips.

Neither of them wanted to move away from that moment, if only they could stay like that forever, not giving a damn about what the world thinks.. just loving each other for the rest of their lives.

Yoongi stood there,both of their smiles fading gradually as tears start to form on Yoongi's eyes.

Ah

They probably can't be like this for the rest of their lives,can they? Taehyung's a prince after all. Someday his father, this nation's king will bring him a very beautiful princess whom Taehyung will marry and have beautiful kids with.

But what will happen to him?

Will Taehyung still be as caring and loving as he is now or will his feelings, too, will fade away with time?

"..yoongi?" Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts, looking at a worried Taehyung who had came rushing to him after seeing him cry. "Love, what's-"

"Nothing." Yoongi stepped back. "I'll-I'll j-just, oh fucking hell I'm so sorry..I, just-"

"Hey, calm down. What on earth happened?" Taehyung held Yoongi's hand and pulled him into a hug. "I won't know if you don't tell me, alright? So please tell me. I'm willing to liste-"