12.

Yoongi had been practicing since 3 hours straight,when they said it wouldn't be easy here he didn't believe cause he used to practice 6 or 7 hours a day but here- 3 hours of practice seemed to have taken a troll on him. Jung Hoseok,the palace dance master seemed really nice and all and a total ball of sunshine, Yoongi never knew Hoseok could morph into such a dangerous person when he's dancing. He sat on a corner, crossing his legs and staring at them intensely, his stare didn't miss a single mistake made by them.

"Alright. Enough for today." Hoseok announced finally. Now Hoseok was again smiling and Yoongi was glad cause he looked really scary when he had his own eyebrow up while staring up and down at them. "Good job all of you. Remember the training is going to get more intense from now on, but before that you'll be given two days off because of lantern festival but..if any of you still wants to practice you're free to come. Go back to your rooms now it's going to be past curfew soon."

All of the students thanked Hoseok before he left the training place. Yoongi sighed in relief and was wiping his perspiration when he suddenly heard someone calling him.

"Yoongi!Hey!" Yoongi heard a voice and looked over his shoulder to see Jimin and Eunwoo, gesturing them to go their way.

Yoongi went their way but before he could say anything they both dragged him in the palace garden. When they finally stopped Yoongi huffed. "What is it guys?"

"You,"Jimin put his hands on his hips and there was a visual angry pout on his face. Yoongi literally could see heart eyes from Eunwoo and his ears were red. "Why didn't you tell us you had a lover?! I thought we were best friends!"

"Jimin you guys literally met somedays ago-" Eunwoo said.

"But-"

"Wait wait,hold on." Yoongi was totally confused. What are they even talking about? "What are you two saying? What lover? What even happened?"

"Someone sent you a huge flower bouquet." Eunwoo said before Jimin could even could open his mouth.

"Hey! I was planning to make a bit more curious! You're no fun Eunwoo." Jimi pouted.

Eunwoo smiled sweetly.

"A-a what?" Yoongi probably knew who it was from and he was mortified. Taehyung must've lost his mind,what is he thinking?!

"It has a card in it,i brought it with me - here." Eunwoo handed Yoongi a white parchment. Oh my god this is far worse than he thought.

Inside was written-

"I don't think you will
ever fully understand,
How you touched my heart-
and made me who I am.

You are the keeper of my dreams:
the man who holds my heart.
the one I want to spend my life with;
the one with whom I will always stand.

And I hope you knew-
since the day I've laid my eyes on you;
everything seemed to me like a dream,
like it was God's plan.

The kiss we shared
the night we spent
i still think of it,when I miss you.
I want to hold your hand
and love you for the rest of my life.

And the only thing that I hoped,
You will be by my side
Comforting me tonight."

"What the...."Yoongi made God knows what expression face and didn't know what to react.

"Oh my god there are goosebumps on my body.."Jimin said,"that person must be in love with you deeply Yoongi!"

Yoongi put the letter inside his hanbok and rubbed the back of his neck. "So,uh...what's for dinner today?"