Chapter 55 - All of You

Comenzar desde el principio

The heat of his tongue caressed my own in slow, delicious movement. His hands came up to cup my face, stroking my hair tenderly and cupping my head to hold me closer to him.

"Jack..." I nuzzled into the hard ridge of his jaw as we parted for breath.

His own face was burying itself into the crook of my neck, softly sucking the tender skin and humming with happiness. "Mmmhmm?" Was all the response he managed as he cuddled me, thick arms trapping me against his chest.

"I need you..." I whispered. Shivers beginning to radiate as he gently nibbled my earlobe.

His approving growl vibrated through us as he slid his large hands over my body, tracing the outline of my waist to run over my thighs, moving back to cup and squeeze my ass.

"Fuck." The growl in his voice undid me a little and I bit my lip. Immediately wet for him.

He lifted me easily, placing me gently on the wall with my thighs splayed around him.

I reached for his buckle, but he stopped me. "Not yet. Let me love you."

I clung to the rough stone of the wall as he knelt between my legs, anticipation racing through me to make my heartbeat stutter in my chest.

He slid in fingers into my waistband, their coolness invading the heated skin of my lower abdomen.

Raising his dark gaze to mine, he winked at me. "Hold on."

I'd barely tightened my grip on the wall when he tore my leggings apart, the material splitting straight down the middle to reveal the black lace of my underwear. Those were soon discarded too to lay me bare before him, his hungry gaze eating me up even before his mouth touched my skin.

His large hands came up to hold me firmly by the waist before lowering his head to devour me.

My hips bucked as the orgasm that was already beginning began to build in intensity. I gasped. Biting my lip as he quickly and expertly lit the fire within me to its fullest blaze. My fingers buried themselves in his hair as I attempted to keep my suddenly boneless body from flopping over the balcony as I came.

He held me firmly as he stood, immediately moving his heated kiss to my mouth, thumbs swirling soft circles on my abdomen. "I need you more than I need air. I'm so fucking in love with you Charlie."

"I love you too." I leant forward and gently sucked the spot where I'd lay my mark. "Do you want me to...?"

"Fuck. Yes." Jack bared his teeth a little. His wolf rising to his eyes in desperate desire.

"How do you want me...?" I bit my lip, eyeing him sexily from under my eyelashes.

We both knew who we liked in charge. And it wasn't the Elder amongst us.

Another growl ripped through him, and he ground his hips into the sensitive wet patch between my legs.

"Keep talking like that and I'm going to cum before I decide." He gently nipped at the mark he'd made on my neck.

He drew back a little, looking slightly unsure. "There is something I've never done... I never wanted to with anyone else. But I look at you and my wolf drives me crazy. I need you. All of you."

I raised an eyebrow in askance and Jack smirked a little, sliding his hand around to cup my ass and trace his fingers lightly down the cleft.

I couldn't help but shiver against him in lusty anticipation. "Yes. I want it."

Eyes darker than I'd ever seen them, Jack swept me into his arms with no further question. My legs wrapped greedily around his waist as our tongues danced.

He walked confidently into the bedroom I directed him to, laying me on the bed and quickly removing his clothes.

His mouth explored every single inch of my skin, licking and sucking as each piece of clothing left my body.

I squirmed, desperate for the release that I knew I was already on the brink of.

He flipped me onto my stomach, drawing my ass into the air as he had that night in the forest.

He slid his fingers inside me, curving into my g-spot as precisely as if he'd had a diagram.

I moaned; my face pressed into the sheets as he gently rubbed circles into that sensitive spot inside me.

The hot lap of his tongue against my asshole took me by surprise. I'd have leapt from the bed if not for his fingers hooking me into place.

He chuckled against the most intimate part of me. His licks combined with his fingers moving inside me made my body shake even before my orgasm hit.

My limbs were barely working as he flipped me again, the hard length of his cock settling into my wet pussy with delicate slowness.

His lips were on mine as he began to move. Our moans swallowed into the fervour of our kiss. He reached back and slid a finger, slick with my wetness into my ass.

That last exquisite intrusion finished me. My body trembled, heart racing as I plunged into the breathless oblivion of my orgasm.

My body was writhing, pulsing around him as he slid from my pussy, shifting to gently press his cock into me in place of his finger.

There was a second of pressure. A slight pain mixed into the infinite pleasure of the orgasm that was still roaring in my ears before he was sliding gently inside me.

He held himself above me as my body adjusted to him. I panted, rocking my hips as a whole new feeling of fullness overtook me.

The groans of his pleasure and throb of his cock were all it took to send me over again, pulling him with me as I tightened around him.

Without even conscious thought, my fangs descended into their rightful place, piercing the soft skin of his neck. I felt his orgasm with my whole body. The pulse of him in my ass matched perfectly with that in his throat.

The sensations combined were dizzying and I moaned deliriously right into the oblivion of darkness as I passed out.

I came around curled into the curve of my mate, opening my eyes to see his satisfied smile.

Holy fucking shit that man is good.