Part 13 : His name is...

As we reached our apartment, I ran to my room, locked it, fell on my bed and screamed covering my face with pillow, to fade the scream. After a good 2-3 minutes of screaming I unlocked the door to find Ishaan standing just outside my door, waiting for me patiently.

I let him in, as he sat crisscrossing his legs, I put my head in his lap and he massages my scalp.

"Wanna speak?" Ishaan asks politely. I hummed and he waited for me to speak.

"Ishaan! I want to share something with you that only 2 people in this world knows." I start deciding to tell him about him.

"2? Who are they? Aunty?" he asks referring to my mom.

"No! the person who's this about & I myself. Only!" I replied.

"Then why me?" he asks as he untangles some knots of my loosely falling strands.

"Coz, I know despite what world think of me, I know you'll understand me and would guide me." I say snuggling more into his belly.

"Aww! My baby! Okay! Speak up. I'll listen patiently and won't interrupt until I couldn't hold it. Okay?" he says smoothing my hair strands.

I nodded.

"So this is the story of my graduation years. As you know I can talk with ease to anyone around me. So was I back then. In the first month I had known half of my batch. But there was that one boy, who was charming, always had a smile on his face no matter what the situation is, a cool and calm person, you know that... um... some kind of perfect human!" I exclaim and Ishaan hummed.

"But I hadn't had a talk with him even once. I had a 'hi', 'hello', 'sorry' if we bumped on each other, but that's it. One day, like the person I am, I went to library and at that time, there were no one in the room. I went, took my place and started reading, I was so indulged that I didn't realize for how long I sat there. Then since I was residing in the campus only, so library would remain open for us till 10 in night. Then I felt a beam of light falling straight in my eyes. I was disturbed with that, I looked up and found him standing there." I say till I was cut-off by Ishaan, "Wait! Wait! Who's he? Like his name and all?"

"His name is......" I sigh remembering his cute face. "you'll know it soon" finally swallowing every emotion flooding inside me just by his mention.

"Okayyy! Continue!" Ishaan says.

"So, I found him standing there, coming towards me, I tried to decipher what is he trying to do." I say.

Flashback- 6 years back!

"Hey! Whatcha doin' here? That too at this hour!?" a boy asks standing in front of me.

"Um... just reading!" I reply showing him the book in my hand.

"The Love Story!" he reads the title. "My all-time favorite!" he says with a love in his voice.

"Oh! Reading for the first time!" I respond.

"But hey! Why at this time? It's almost 8! You must have some food or something before mess shuts-up!" he says indicating me to look out.

"Oh shit! I need to go! Thank you and see you soon!" I rush as I looked at the time and outside the window. I hurried waving at him actually without waiting for his reply.

"Ya! See ya!" I heard him yell from the back.

.

Next day on the way to my classroom, I heard shouting from a good distance. I turned and found the same boy at the library, the last night. He waved at me & I waited for him to reach me.