Part 3 : The Morning!

After sometime when I finished making up his bed, he appeared in a loose Tee and half-pants, still looking pale.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked without any second thought as he stood in front of the mirror to set his hair.

"Tired! Seems like I've worked-out for 10 hours straight." I released a giggle at his exaggeration.

"Hey no! really!" he said having a bit of serious tone.

"Ok! Ok! I got it. Now, eat something, I have already eaten, and then take medicines I need to go to college." I instruct him.

"Okay mommaaaaaa!" extra stretching the last word.

"Shut up!" I yelled as I get up to leave his room.

"Then... how about OKAY SUMOOOO." There he says, turning towards me with smirk plastered over his face. He knows very well how much I hated this name.

"Noooo! You know I hate this name... not in the morning itself please..." I say frowning and frustration clearly understandable from my tone.

"Okay sumoo..." he again teases me.

"I'll kill you I swear..." I said throwing pillows at his face.

"Why always killing someone by faking these swears..." he says from behind the pillow as he catches it.

"Ok! I won't... OKAYY ISHIIIII" now, it's my turn! I got you buddy.

"Sammie! I have already warned to not to say that!" he said with instant frustration. And started running behind me to catch me.

"Oh!! Is that so ISHIIIII..." I say it on purpose. And ran towards the living room.

"Sammieeeee" he yelled as he failed to catch me.

"Nananana..." I jumped over the sofa, and ran again towards the dining area as I saw him following me on the sofa.

"Aah! Shit!" he said tripping over the sofa and holding his left foot.

"What the hell! Does it hurt!?" I ran back to him with regression of picking up an unnecessary fight with him though he's ill.

"Caught ya!" he caught me as I came closer to look at what happened to his foot.

"You cheater! Huh! Leave me... let me go and complete the work before leaving I was doing earlier...!" I said over-showing my hard work to get rid of his grip.

"It's already 9.15 Sam!" he says casually losing his grip.

"Shit!" I got up hurriedly, mentally scolding myself for wasting time with this idiot in the morning itself.

"I need to go! Can you wrap-up the mess here! I need to go!" I went in my room to grab my stuff needed for today.

"Why to hurry! The college is just a 15 min. walk from here. You still have half-an-hour" He said following me. "Just clean this up! I am ill you know!" he says trying to make an innocent face.

"Oh the 'ill-baby' right!?" I rolled my eyes at his disgusting attempt to make a puppy face.

"Yes!" he again repeats the same expression.

"Okay! So 'NO WORK' also!" I come out of my room agreeing to clean up the house and putting my stuff on the table we have right next to the main door for keeping all the stuff while we go out or come in.

"Okay ma'am!" he throws his hands up in the air, showing his surrender to me. I don't know any more dramatic human then him.

"Good! Now finish your breakfast and take medicines." I said ignoring all his activities and clearing up the mess as fast as I could.

I cleaned up everything in next 20 mins. Ishaan too took medicines and is currently writing his leave application. I went to my room to grab my jacket and set my hair for the last time before leaving.

"I still don't get how I caught this fever?" he say closing his laptop and running his hand through his hair.

"This is because who have been working days and nights since 2 weeks. Everyone has their limits..." I explained coming out of my room and wearing my shoes.

"Ok! I am going and since you've taken an off, I'm taking your car... byee" I took his car keys and ran before he could stop me.

"Hey... nooo... stop! you girl..." I know he surely got afraid. I went straight to the parking and came out of the building.

"Promise me that you'll return her without any scratch." He says up from the balcony when I took his car out from the parking.

"Sure deal." I say before getting in.

"Ok bye! Come soon!" he says with a genuine smile.

"Yeah... and for god's sake please take rest..." hoping he'd listen to me.

"Yes! Bye!!!" and I wave back at him, driving off to my way to college.

TBC.....

Pardon me for any Typo!

Do tell me in the comments how am I going. And suggestions are always welcomed.

Also.. do share it with your friends and family please... the reads are still the less... I hope for some support🥺 

Love you all!

Read! Imagine! Suggest! Vote! Comment!