Part 7 : Hopes! iykyk!!

I woke up to a bright morning. I read the time 8.30 in the clock. I walked to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face and came out. I made my bed, then grabbed my white frock with black floral print and matching tights and went to bathroom. After bathe I went to kitchen to prepare breakfast for us. But to my utter shock, Ishaan was already done with everything except for us to eat the food, the tiffins were packed, kitchen counter and dishes were cleaned up.

I patted Ishaan and praised for easing my work. We both then had our breakfast with a lil bit of planning of going to supermarket for groceries. We both headed towards our destination and Ishaan dropped me to the college.

The day was so boring without ally around, I miss her so much, she can turn any boring day to the entertaining one. But, what to say.

I went to our fav space in the campus that's near the athletic ground, under the pine tree. I sat there face-palming myself with keeping knees close to my chest.

After few minutes I felt some else's presence. Though my heart was wishing for Ally but I knew, its Vishie. So I decided to ignore. Then, I felt a light tap on my shoulder, however I again ignored. But despite of me ignoring, I again felt the tapping. This time I looked up releasing a sigh.

As soon as I looked up, since my mood was already dull, I didn't even smile a bit. And said, "what's now---?"

But then what I saw, I couldn't believe my eyes. I rubbed them but found the same person. Yes! Ally!!! She's back here! Yeahhh! Finally. Oh my god! Thank you soo much.

And soon I was hugging her as tight as I could. She too hugged with same affection. After we broke the hug, we both stood and I saw James standing along with Vishie.

I walked to James and he side hugged me.

"So, finally. Got the time to come to me?" I say crossing my arms.

"Aww! My cutie beauty!" she says pulling my cheeks, but I turned to opposite side. "Sorry! I know we took some extra time." She says holding her ears.

"Some? You took a whole freaking week extra." As soon as I finished all the 3 humans laughed. But I rolled my eyes over them.

"Sorry!" James and ally say in unison.

"But I have something big to tell you!" ally jumps in excitement.

"What?" I say trying to match her excitement.

"Both our families are so happy for us. Also, James got a job in NY itself with a great offer." She says going close to James and snaking her arms towards his waist.

"Woahh!" I say with genuine happiness. "Congrats bro." I congratulated him.

"Thank you!" he shyly says.

"And we have our engagement on the day after Thanksgiving. And you have to come. Okay!" he orders me.

"Yeah! Yeah! Why won't I?" I say side having our trio hug. I missed them like anything man. I wanted this hug to last long forever and ever. Tears started brimming.

As we broke the hug I was hit by a ball on head, but I was so happy to spoil my mood over a silly hit, so bent to pick it up and I threw and turn back I could find my people. Ally, James, Vishie all 3 were missing. I looked around but could only found students playing in the ground, that's when I realized it was all a dream. I picked up my things and start going back to the class. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even know when Vishie came and started walking beside me. He stopped and made me stop too when he heard my sobs and sniffs.

"Hey! What happened? Everything alright?" He asks concerned. No matter what I thought of him in the start he is way too caring and genuine person. It was so wrong to judge him like that.