Part 6 : I Wish She was Here Today!

The next few days were better than some past few months. Vishie and I were having lunch together. He used to come on alternate days to get his course done. And after it was completed we mutually decided for group study things.

Vishie is a good guy, unlike others. He's kind. And when he just came, he wasn't stalking me, he was just too hesitant to talk to me for tutoring thing. And what I was thinking of that thing.

And now Vishie too has come out of introvert zone for me and Ishaan. He and Ishaan were a good thing together. They would play video games on weekends and would watch cricket matches. They even pranked me about breaking my favorite coffee mug by replacing it with an old one. It was the first thing I bought from my income. And it is damn special!

.

Weeks passed and now it's the Halloween Prep. Month. Every student has to do something in the event held a day before Halloween in the college. I always used to play a song 'Indian', to be more precise, but this time, my only friend Ally is not with me to cheer me up for practicing.

Ally, my only close friend from the starting till now. She's been to New York to her family since past 2 months. I have missed her so much. She promised me that she'll come in 2 months but no signs.

Actually, she and her boyfriend James have decided to confess their relationship in front of both of their families. They were already in a live-in relationship, but now they wanted to make it official after their graduation is done. They both are the best for each other. Childish but mature when needed. Short tempered but patient as well. Extrovert but introvert to over show their love in front of others.

But the point is she isn't back for Halloween as well. Ik! Now you'll say just give her a call. But I can't I don't know how the things are there, the moods and I don't even know any of her family members except her mother and sister. I wish she was here today.

All my thoughts were cut off by a someone tapping on my shoulder. Please god! I wish its Ally. With great hopes and the best smile, I have I turned to find......... Vishie! And in no time my smile faded.

.

Vishie's POV-

Last few weeks were great. Sammie and Ishaan are undoubtedly so cool to not make them friends. And now it's Halloween Prep. Month.

We came out of our music minor class, but Sammie was lost somewhere else the whole time. No I'm not stalking her. It's that our seats are been fixed by the chairperson of our college, for no reason. So yeah! Me and Sam are still seat partners.

I ran towards her as I saw here walking through the hallway and tapped on her shoulder. She turned with a big smile and sparkling eyes, but soon faded as she looked at me.

Oops. Wasn't she expecting me?

"Oh! Vishie!" she finally spoke after an awkward eye contact of some seconds.

"Yes! Was there someone else you expected!?" I ask with a bit of sadness in my tone.

"Oh! No! no! no-one!" she says fake laughing to lighten the mood. But I know something is there, that she isn't sharing. "By the way, you want anything?" she said changing the topic.

"Yeah! Ms. Watson asked me to tell you that 'she wants you to prepare some English song this time!'" I inform her, earning a node and a 'OH' expression in the start.

"Noo!" she says as she realized what I just said. "But she knows I love doing Indian at Halloweens." She continues.

"Yeah! In that defense, she said, 'it's her request.'" I tried to explain things to her, which I was instructed to do.

"Okay!!" she agreed with least interest. She then turned around and walked away.

.

.

Sammie's POV-

4th October, 2022

Hey sweetie!

I am so sad today.

"What happened now?" – sweetie

Ally is still not back. What's taking her this long to be there. And on the top of it, Ms. Watson wants me sing an English song on this year's Halloween event. Already I wasn't in mood to participate without Ally, and now I need to prepare English song! *Arghh! * I hate it! And I hate Ally too. *huh*

Ok! Sorry! Good night sweetie. I don't wanna write anymore today.

.

I closed my diary and slept covering myself completely with my favorite covers and my soft teddy bear.

Just a Filler!

TBC.....

Pardon me for any Typo!

HEY CHAMPS!

Do tell me in the comments how am I going. And suggestions are always welcomed. And how was Vishie's POV!? Do you want me to write more in his POV or only Sammie's one. Also, do you want story from any other characters' pov so do tell me. I'll look into that too.

Also.. do share it with your friends and family please... 

Love you all!

Read! Imagine! Suggest! Vote! Comment!