Would you like to Join Me?

Start from the beginning

Tokaku: Are you two even listening to me?

Epel: Oh, no need to worry. We were simply discussing our respective club meetings today.

Jack: Absolutely, that's correct!

Tokaku: Ah, now I remember. This exceptional school has a curriculum that revolves around clubs and associations after regular school hours.

Epel: Speaking of clubs, which club did you join in your world, Tokaku?

Tokaku: Are you insinuating that an assassin school would have education focused on organizing and registering for clubs?

Epel: Oops, I forgot that your school is an assassin academy.

Jack: Well, on a serious note, what activities are included in your curriculum?

Tokaku: Since our school's motto is assassination, our curriculum program aligns with that. Typically, we engage in practice sessions on a battlefield-like platform, honing our skills in strength, speed, and dexterity to unleash our potential.

Epel: Could you elaborate on your activities?

Tokaku: Our activities include hand-to-hand combat, weapons combat, diving lessons, guidance on assassination methods, and other preparations related to our field.

Jack: 💧 Wow, your school truly delves into the art of assassination extensively, just as one would expect.

Tokaku: It's nothing new to me.

Epel: So, are you unfamiliar with the typical curriculum program?

Tokaku: I am aware of what clubs are like in my world, but since I'm currently in a magical world, I cannot say that I am familiar with the curriculum here.

Epel: In that case, Jack and I can explain. You see, Night Raven College offers a wide range of clubs, such as the Spelldrive Club, which I am a part of, the Track & Field Club, which Jack joined, and many others that cater to different passions and interests.

Tokaku: Sounds quite ordinary to me.

Jack: Well, it may seem ordinary because it's all about nurturing students' talents and passions.

Epel: So, if you were to choose a club, which one would you go for, Tokaku?

Tokaku: If I were to choose, I think I would opt for a combat-based club.

Jack: That's exactly what I had in mind for you, girl.

Epel: If you're interested in a combat-based club, then the Fencing Club and the Self-defense Club would be suitable options.

Tokaku: So, I can actually join those clubs?

Epel: Well, that's another matter. Given that you're the only girl in a school primarily designed for young male magicians, I hope my doubts are unfounded in this case.

Tokaku: Yes, you're not wrong about that. A girl in a club filled with boys—I imagine I might end up disrupting the club more than helping its members.