The Burial Pt.2

Standing atop the mountain full of ghosts, Kal and his team look into the abyss called the morning sun. They have come to realise, that time passed by so quickly through the night that it was clear, shining and a bright morning already.

Kal breathes heavily. The amount of souls interacting in his head were limitless. All of them had their own personalities. All of them were protesting to complete their wishes before they were forced to be sent above to the gods... or below to Satan.

"Alright, fine. Now begone." Kal joins his hands with a sonorous clap. Oiko sees the mountain full of souls leave with a white beam casting left behind. They were energies after all. They were leaving one by one as Kal assured them they can see everything from the heavens above.

Soon, the burial of all souls were done.

The Burial of all the bodies...

"Well, I leave it to you guys." Saying, the thousand year old man jumps up a tree like a ninja to sleep on the stem. The four watch him in awe... he's fallen asleep already.

"Is he even real? What a master to fill us up with such great tasks." Gray complains. But Oiko and Hana look beyond his orders. They look at his exhaustion. Riley was neutral. He was confused about everything on the whole.

"Think about him, think about yourself. He's liberated more than a thousand souls with his raw energy. He is sweating even." As soon as Hana says that to Gray, Kal's arm falls to the ground.

They all somehow look at Riley's back. He was wiping his face with something. As he was approached by them, they smelled blood. It was useless to hide his condition with the acquaintances of his werewolf teammates.

"Riley?" Hana turns him around, all gasping.

He was bleeding profusely from his nose.

"It's just water. I don't feel anything." He dare lies to them.

"What are you talking about!? Ugh, this boy." Hana was about to present the boy with her torn dress, but Oiko was already shoving her torn piece of dress towards Riley. Beneath her short jacket was her torn area. Her slim and toned waist was visible. Riley was shameless to even describe it as a rock hard washboard in his mind.

"Riley, stay here with master Kal. Is your head hurting?" The concerned little lady asks Riley who throws his head up to conceal his nosebleed. Tears form in his eyes as the sun's unforgiving light was blinding him. As the clouds of mysticism cleared away, the sun was finally casting it's shadow upon this piece of land.

The cloth has been used to it's leverage. The cream color soon turned all red. Hana was pretty concerned, so were the other two.

"Food. My wolf says I have to eat food."

"Food..." Hana had no idea where to get food from. Does wild berries suffice? Does river water make a difference? Roasting a fish may take time, so much so that Riley could bleed to death from his nose already.

"Okay, food I will acquire for you." Gray charges off after his odd statement of affirmation.

Riley smiles, happy over how his comrades take care of him.

However, Gray was caught in by a giant bear.

He was in his wolf form, but the bear...

It wasn't something normal.

It was acting as though... someone was controlling it with strings like a puppet.

"Come out, bastard! Leave that animal alone! You're a wizard of this land! Come out!" Gray's instincts yell, the wolf barks and howls in an interpreting language.

The bear was in pain, just like the dragon whose psyche was controlled.

Who is this wizard?

Upon the darkness, the said wizard emerges.

He was...