Kal's promise of safety

The feisty dragon had come to recognise who was the strongest on the field. It glares back at the man who slowly brings his powerful fist back down to his side. He steps on the rubble, signaling Oiko to move aside.

"You might get hurt." Says he to the girl. Reading the tense situation, she agrees and steps back. But that doesn't mean she will back down completely. If there was an opening, she will definitely lend a hand to help the man.

After all, their journey had just started. They won't rest until they've reached their individual goals. Their drive forces were too strong, almost as foolishly strong to keep them alive.

Kal takes a forceful step as he pushes the rocks to fly in the air. He aims to slay the dragon's neck in one shot. After all, it should be easy for a dragon slayer like himself.

However, he widens his eyes when he senses a menacing presence over the dragon's head.

As he looks at the white three globules now forming a clearer picture, he was shocked.

He sees the three women, grinning ghastly which would make any morally strong man piss his pants like a child. They were...

"Argh!" He takes a direct hit from the dragon that throws the rock from it's skin at him.

He was lucky, his body was strong and coated with energy. However he was worried sick about the teenagers who've followed him. He already convinced himself it wasn't a good idea to lure them into the ghost village. He blames and takes full responsibility of them casualties, if that happened that is.

But he smirks.

"Aha! Isn't that the most handsome stranger, Kal Rogen?" One ghost says.

"Oh, sister! Look at his skin! I want to peel it from him and make a fashionable coat out of it! Ah!" The other chirps.

"Sisters, I want him to join us in the ghost realm. He looks so hot and sexy, ugh..." the last of the three ghosts moans. Well, it's not her fault. Kal was the most handsome man walking on earth, too.

He straightens his posture, he places his sword on his shoulder.

"Careful what you wish for, ghost. It's not good manners to know my name while I do not know yours." Says Kal daringly.

The three were frightened to the point they might as well faint in a second. Although, they were intrigued to watch the most powerful man in action on the field.

They still have no idea the feats he can pull, and how he can end this fight in one second, if he wished for it.

But powerful people always came with drawbacks.

They always want to 'show off'.

Kal bites his lower lip, winking at the third ghost to seduce her and rile her up.

"Sisters! I want him! I want him now! Do something!" She screams at them.

"Yeah. Leave it to us!"

"I hope you prefer him skinless, sister!" Kal scoffs at their imaginations. No way would he get himself captured.

"I am Gruella!" The one maniac who wants his skin introduces herself like a psychopath.

"I am Kruse, the eldest of us!"

"And I am Bretha! I want you, Kal! Stay with me!" The other women yells.

They seem to control the psyche of the innocent dragon.

Clay dragons, dragons associated with earth elements were usually calm and pious. However, they were one of the most powerful ones out of them all too. They had quite the potential for destruction.

They charge as Kal dodges the attack by a heartbeat.

The impact makes debris fly high in the air.

"Take shelter!" Riley screams out whatever his wolf was screaming at him.

They were so willing to watch the fight.

But... who were these three lady ghosts anyway?