The Burial

How to bury ghosts whose bodies have already been disintegrated by earth? The answer was simple.

Pray that the bacteria around the decomposing bodies eat away everything and make their bodies one with the soil.

But Kal Rogen would never take the easy line.

He stands up, his head spinning front the counter transference power he just had maintained for more than half an hour for a fight. The young man supports Kal, he was never letting his master fall to his knees.

"Thanks, R-Riley."

"Does it hurt somewhere, master?" Asks Riley. Suddenly, he feels a chill go down his spine. He turns around to find Hana covered in ash and debris as she gave the Wednesday Addams look towards the poor hearted Riley.

At once, he squeals and was about to hit the ground.

"What the hell, Hana! You look like you hit the bucket, Jeez!" cries Riley. Hana takes a deep breath. She looks at Kal who jumps an eyebrow at her stance.

"What are you planning on me?" He asks Hana.

Without a word said, Hana walks towards Kal. Riley was moving away in sheer confusion, yet he wanted to curiously see what the mysterious carrier of the white tailed beast was up to.

"My beast communicates with me. I am the beast. I am not Hana." It was the beast speaking indeed. Kal looks down at his healing internal structures. He could feel his joining bones join together faster. It was itching internally. Kal felt incredibly uncomfortable, he couldn't even scratch his bones.

"You'll be fine. You're a beast too, I see." Says the beast. They look up to the calmed dragon that was present. It cast a giant shadow over them. The sun was finally rising up on this cursed land.

As the disappearing ghosts have made a promise to Kal, they have taken away all bad omens from this area and henceforth saving all ladies and gentlemen alike. Turns out, that everyone in the nearby villages have had the same twisted fate like the poor three women, and the gentlemen too.

No man who loved his women and girls would hurt her, unless an external mystic was involved. He would dare lay a finger without her consent, that also meant he did not love the woman ever.

"You've... healed me." Kal finds it unreliable, her mystic powers. She was like a healer of a pack, except it was a beast that came to aid instead of an actual pack healer or an elder.

"Clay dragon, huh?" Kal looks up at the dragon. The tall mud covered creature looks down upon them.

"There it is." Kal smiles giantly. He's found what he was looking for.

He yields his shaken off sword and slashes it in the air. The pressure lets the naught hanging around the dragon's neck fall at once to the ground.

"What... is that?" Riley was the one who was sent to retrieve it. He looks at the ball like thing, teal and glowing like it was trapping a custom made curse within it. His focus was trampled by Kal who snatches it from his grasp.

"This... is something important. I'll keep it safe with me."

"Is that, the map of stones?" Oiko, the one who was obsessed with success and power wakes to her knees. She uses her sword to get up to her feet, her disjointed shoulder put back in place by Hana.

"Yes." Kal says to the girl. For one whose shoulder was kept back in place without a medical aid must be crying like a wolf on a full moon. All that Oiko did was shed one tear from her both eyes and that was it.

It appears, as though Kal sees the real beast in her more than anyone else.