Lovelorn spouse

Year 1989,
Silicisy district,
East coast by the Ghost Village

The village was entrapped with an odd curse. The men of this village were twisted and cursed with lust and pain. They enjoyed agonizing anyone they have seen.

It was a curse in the air.

A man and his three wives were shunned away from their village. They had nowhere to go except for seek shelter within the area of Silicisy district.

The district, this area was cursed and they had no clue about what was lingering in the air.

Kruse, Bretha and Gruella are the three wives of the man named Joseph Hueger. He had married them out of love for them. They agreed to be each other's sisters in marriage, sharing the same husband for everything and anything. He was a good man, he loved them three equally.

However, things changed when they reached the district filled with poisoned curse in the air.

Bretha cries on his chest, expressing her concern from day 1. She did not like the eerie atmosphere around here. She did not like the men staring at her assets and everything so much so that she began crying out of fear. They were only one man and three women with a village full of men who were poisoned by the mist.

They were oblivious.

"Alright. No one shall enter nor will go out from these cages. I've worked hard. I want my reward from my wives." Says Joseph. He had built cement and iron bars as cages to ensure no one can ever break the windows and enter inside their humble home. He had envisioned that no ordinary man can hurt his wives after he's built the structures around every and any minute opening.

The night was young.

Joseph and his three wives were on the giant bed as they slept naked after their activities. Joseph was suddenly woken up by a mysterious manly voice.

He wondered if his wives were pranking him. That doesn't seem to be the case.

He slowly rises, he was called out of the house by the mysterious voice.

Joseph was now poisoned the moment he walked out of the door. He was, somehow, alone.

Thankfully.

As he entered back inside, the feeling of incredible lust washed over him.

He enters the bedroom where his wives were sleeping peacefully in the middle of the night.

He smiles menacingly.

He removes all his clothes and yanks the bedsheets out to expose their nakedness to him. He had become a wilderly beast over night.

Kruse, Bretha and Gruella thought he was just lustful for the night. It was a full moon too. They haven't noticed the men standing outside and hear the three ladies moan while Joseph gave them the best pleasurable night in their lives. He kept all three up all night.

They were surprised by his stamina and libido.

But sooner or later, they three discover it wasn't him he was lusting and making love to them. Even if their bodies enjoyed his touch, they were incredibly uncomfortable when he wouldn't stop even when they said it was hurting.

He wasn't the gentle husband of theirs anymore.

As he went for rural work, farming and everything, they began discussing about his behavior one day. They thought he was gone, and talked about him behind his back like typical women.

"I might be pregnant. We haven't been using protection." Bretha says, holding her stomach. They all have been having morning sicknesses. During those days, women could only pray about two things after having unprotected Intercourse by interest.

Praying to be pregnant.
And praying not to be pregnant.

They shed tears together, however someone was right there by the doorframe as he heard them all.