"Fuck." He whispered, pumping his digits in and out of me quickly now.

"Adam... I-... I'm about to-..." I moaned, relishing in the feeling of pleasure he was giving me when his lips found mine again, meeting in a sloppy kiss and driving me closer towards the edge.

And just as I was about to come, a whimper left my lips when his fingers left me cold, aching for more as a frown formed on my face and a pout on my lips.

"The hell?" I muttered, hearing his deep chuckle when he kissed away the pout on my lips, bringing his fingers to his mouth and sucking them clean.

"You taste so fucking good, my love." He whispered huskily, my face red as I watched him lick his fingers clean before he kissed me again, his length now touching my naked and throbbing core. 

I arched my back to feel more of him, our chests touching as I ground myself onto him. A growl escaped his plump lips, turning me on even more if possible when one of his hands gripped my neck, pressing just a bit on my throat.

"You don't want to do that, darling." He forced his words out, making me frown.

"Why not?" I asked, rubbing myself onto him harder when he groaned, pushing me back down on the mattress and pressing his body onto me fully as I felt his length getting harder, if possible.

"Because I won't be able to stop if we continue." He said, averting his gaze from mine as he drew in a sharp breath when I palmed his erection.

"Then don't stop." I whispered, his eyes meeting mine once again, although a little surprised when I leaned to whisper in his ear.

"And anyways, you promised to fuck me. Hard." I whispered seductively in his ear, hearing his low growl erupt from the back of his throat when he pushed his body even more into mine.

"Then I better keep my promises." He said, his words ringing in my ear before he got off from on top of me, rummaging through his drawers for something.

"I'm on the pill." I told him when he stopped his search, looking my way for a brief moment before climbing back on top of me.

"You sure?" He asked once again, making me blush and nod at the same time.

"As hell." I answered, watching a smirk tug at his lips before he kissed me once again, harder this time, my hands fumbling with his boxers as I pushed them down so we were both fully naked, our bodies flushed together while our hands roamed each other hungrily.

"You have no idea how many times I've thought about this." He rasped out, his eyes roaming my flushed body and making me blush under his intense gaze.

"Beautiful. Abso-fucking-lutely beautiful." He muttered, placing more kisses along my jaw and neck as my hands hooked around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

"This might hurt a bit." He whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"I'm not a virgin." I told him and heard his grunt as his length rubbed against my clit, making me bite my lip furiously.

"I fucking know that, and I hate that I wasn't your first everything." He grumbled, a small smile playing on my lips before he spoke again.

"But I sure as hell will be your last." He added, my smile dropping instantly as he abruptly pushed himself inside me, making me wince at how big he was.

Shit.

"Fuck." I heard him mutter as tears welled up in my eyes. It had been a long time since I'd gone all the way with someone. I was practically a virgin all over again.