Elise

Elise POV

I have been in a horrible mood since I came home last night. Cole had freaked out and is currently convinced that Ana knows or suspects something. I didn't have the heart to tell him that there was a very good chance Ana could have come home last night.

Before she left for the conference, I "received" a copy of her itinerary. Ana is overly predictable and her passcodes are not up to par with someone as intelligent as she claims she Is. It took me only 3 guesses to figure out that her work email password would be her moms' name and birthday.

Since that day, I log in to see what she has planned for the day. I sometimes Change things, small things that she wouldn't notice, but things that often made her look forgetful and unprofessional to the rest of the world.

When I glanced at her conference itinerary, I sent an email asking for some last-minute changes. I erased the sent messages and replaced the old ones with the new ones.

As she was leaving, her original date of return changed. I spoke to her and convinced her not to tell Cole. I told her how amazing it would be to surprise him with a nice clean home and a warm cooked meal upon his return.

She thought it was a great idea and said she would do just that. I, on the other hand, had different plans for her.

I wasn't 100% convinced that she would actually come home last night, but regardless I pushed Cole to take me to their house.

I checked the airport arrival times and knew when her plane would most likely land and would be on her way home. I seduced Cole, not that it took much, and played the role of the most satisfied lover in the world. I deserved an award for my moans and screams.

When I heard the door slam I knew she walked in on us. What I didn't expect was for her to not cause a scene. I knew that Ana has a temper and would never stand for cheating. I was convinced she would have lost it and thrown stuff around. I would have made sure that one of those things hit me and would have reported her for assault.

When she left and ignored Cole's messages, he became unhinged and paranoid. He told me to go home and hasn't responded to any of my texts.

I'm getting nervous that he wants to end our relationship and I can't let that happen. We belong together and she has stood in our way for far too long.

I decided I would call her to gauge her reaction to see what she knew if anything. I was willing to give her the push, if she needed one, to get her to leave.

I grabbed my phone and dialled her number and heard a man answer her phone "Hello, Ana's secretary".

Hmmm, maybe Ana is not so innocent after all. This could be used to my advantage.