Chapter 18: Big news

It's New Year's eve, and we are going to a club in town, but Alex wants to take mom off for a romantic walk around before. I already know why. I have been pacing around, waiting for him to finally ask her.

Flashback to the other night:

"So, Alex ask me the other night if he could propose to mom. I thought he might do it that night, but he hasn't. What is taking him so long to ask her?"

"I don't know, sweetie. Maybe he is just waiting for the right time. I have been carrying your engagement ring around for like three months. I had planned to take Lorelai and Chris to dinner to ask for your hand. Then, you gave me that necklace, and I just knew it had to be that day. I had planned to wait for Lorelai and Alex to leave, then play some romantic songs and propose, but you got upset, and I just can't have you mad at me, so I proposed right then and there."

"I'm sorry I ruined your plan, I'm a bad girlfriend." He wrapped his arms around her.

"No, you aren't, you are a perfect girlfriend. I can't say if you would have asked to speak to my father alone for several minutes and then refused to tell me exactly why I wouldn't have gotten upset either. I think our engagement was perfect for us. I told you how I felt, how much I loved you, and as long as you don't regret the proposal, then I am happy with how it happened."    

"Robert, I will never regret a minute of it. I don't need candles, or rose petals, I just needed your words, and I got them. I am very happy with the way our engagement happened. I love you so much, that is all that matters. I am so in love with you, Robert.

"I am so in love with you, Rory." He leaned down and kissed her, a deep passionate kiss that set her on fire. She began rubbing the front of his jeans, and she could feel him respond to her touch. 

They started to the bedroom, and someone knocked on the door. "Go to the bedroom and get undressed I will be in there in just a minute," Rory said as she straightened her hair and answered the door. 

"Hey, sweets, Alex and I are going to take a walk we will be gone for a couple of hours or so. I just wanted to let you know, but it looks like we interrupted something your face is a little flushed. Go take care of that, and we will see you later." 

*Mature content*

"Okay, great, have fun. I plan on it, stay safe, love you." She shut the door and ran into their room. Robert was lying in the bed, in all his glory, stroking himself. Rory smiled as she threw her clothes off. He smiled at her as she watched him.

When she laid down with him, he placed her hand where his was, and he rubbed between her legs. She straddled him and slid him into her. 

The look on Robert's face excited Rory she loved to see the enjoyment on his face through his eyes. Nothing excited her more than knowing she felt good to him. The way he looks at her as she is riding him is deep. They stare into each other's eyes it's like a connection being spoken through their eyes. 

He can't stop staring at her as she rides him, she feels so amazing, and when they look at each other, it's like a connection between them and only them. She has opened up sexually since they started sleeping together. 

She use to be very shy and timid. Now, she isn't afraid to tell me when it feels good or when she wants it a certain way. She is riding me like a pro, she is close, and so am I. 

I grab her ass and help her go faster as I rock her back and forth we are both lost in our own ecstasy as I watch her facial expressions. Which just makes me want to go harder I start thrusting my hips up, and that look of pleasure on her face just makes me harder. I have tried to keep it easy with her because she is very special.