𝐕.-𝟐𝟐

Twenty-Four Hours Later

Siah sat in her bed staring monotonously at the wall, the doctors had know clue when Elias would wake up and she could do nothing but sit and do nothing.

She groggily got out of bed to prepare for school, she never went to sleep last night, and sleep was something she felt she couldn't live without, so it was a surprise to her.

She swooped her edges before putting on her lip liner then lip gloss, she washed her hands and walked out of her room shutting the door and making her way downstairs.

As she got downstairs, she saw Nolan munching on a bowl of cereal, she grabbed her cinnamon toast crunch that sat on top of the refrigerator and poured her a bowl before sitting opposite of Nolan.

"You aint going to school, when I get out, I'll take you to go see Eli." he said as he finished his bowl before washing it out and putting it in the dish rack.

------

Siah sighed before going back upstairs to catch up on some schoolwork, when she was in rehab, she still had to complete schoolwork, but she of course wasn't mentally in the right head space to do so.

She grabbed one of her candle packs from her draw before putting it in her candle warmer, so the dried linen scent could cover her room, she was obsessed with the scent as it smelled so fresh.

She sat down at her desk and began to work on her English assignment, she had decided she was going to join the English writing assignment contest since it would be accounted for as extra credit along with a fifty-dollar first place prize and although she considered herself to be a good writer, she was very insecure about her writing as she usually wrote about what transpired in her mind.

By the time it had hit 9am she had over four thousand words for the essay, she figured she write about people with her condition since a lot of people don't understand what it's like to have another voice in their head.

She shut her computer and put her remaining homework before deciding she would take a nap up until it was time for her to visit Elias.

She slid into her satin covers, her eyes shutting on instinct before she fell into a deep sleep.

---------

Her eyes snapped open at the sound of the door shutting from downstairs, she groaned before sliding out of bed and turning off her candle warmer, before sliding into her slippers and heading downstairs.

She yawned and rubbed her face as she saw Nazan and Nolan briefly talking as she walked pass them to grab a water.

"Aye go put on some clothes we'll be leaving in about thirty minutes, " He says as rolls his eyes at the mug on Nazan's face.

"When yall get so comfortable around each other?" Nazan questioned mugging his twin.

"You mind your business and I mind mines." he said repeating the same line Nazan had said to him moments before Siah came downstairs.