𝐕.-𝟏𝟗

Siah slowly tosses in her sleep as her timer sounds throughout her room

Siah slowly tosses in her sleep as her timer sounds throughout her room. She sits up before swings her legs over to the ground landing her feet on her soft furry white rug that covered the ground.

The subtle vanilla scent wafting through the air from the candle she had lit from last night.

She quickly gets up to rush downstairs to set the coffee maker on. She grabs the materials she was going to need.

She brushes her teeth, before running her rag under warm water before letting it caress her skin.

She grabs her fresh cream warm cashmere perfume before spraying it on her neck and arm twice.

Siah laced up her black and white rick martins before throwing on cropped white shirt that stuck to her like a second skin before throwing on ripped jeans that stuck to her.

She walks towards the white vanity mirror that sat to the corner of her room, before applying mascara to her eyes.

She fluffs her hair out a bit before making her way downstairs to drink her coffee.

She sits down own the brown bar stool before grabbing the white porcelain cup that read bad bitch in pink letter's before lifting to her lips. The little tastes of cinnamon made her lips quirk up.

Her phone sounded throughout the room causing her to pause her movements, she looked over noticing Elias had texted her.

"Hey Siah." Nolan greeted a soft smile adorning his face as his dimples popped out.

She looked at him with annoyance in her features, everytime she was at peace or calm it was quickly ruined by a family member of hers.

"You're still mad." He said noticing when she didn't answer him.

"Siah we all can't just kiss your ass and walk around egg shells around you."

"First Nolan I didn't ask anyone for shit, y'all don't do nothing but ignore ignore ignore but you can only ignore a person for so long until they're gone." She says turning her head as tears brimmed at her eyes.

Her throat tightened as she swallowed her tears, "Look Siah I'm sorry okay, it's just that everyone has moved on with what's happened in the past and you should too."

" when trust is broken sorry means nothing."

She now realized no one in this family cared about her wellbeing, "Nols it's pretty fucked up how okay you were after hurting me." She whispered her voice raspy, as she rushed pass him to her room.

He grabbed her arm before she made her way upstairs.

"Do you know how many times I fucking cried for you?" He says throwing her off guard.

"Nazan hurt you I didn't, you punished me for the shit he did."

"I didn't deserve that and you knew it to."

"Fine make me your villain." She whispered as she shook herself out of his hold.

Siah closed her room door locking it as Nolan made his way towards his room, "I don't know why I'm still hoping.

————————

Siah sat up going to the bathroom to wipe her face, her eyes widened when she realized she was supposed to meet up with Elias.

She rushed downstairs to see two messages from him, he'd texted he was outside 5 minutes ago.

She fluffed her hair again before going outside seeing his car parked in the driveway.

"Hey Muni." He greeted soon as she got into the car.

She smiled at him softly noticing the white wife beater and Grey sweats he had on with a gold chain adorning his neck.

He squinted his eyes at her, "wassup witchu, look like you been crying.

She rubbed her face, "nothin I'm fine." She said which caused him to squint his eyes at her.

"Me and Nolan got into it this morning and some of the things he said just have me thinking."

He nodded knowing she didn't want to talk about it.

She leant over resting her head onto his shoulder as he pulled out the driveway.

"I'm gone sound like a simp ass nigga when I say this but I missed you"

"You saw me yesterday but I missed you too."

Siah bit her lip unknowingly, noticing how fine he looked driving.

"What we doing today?" She said as she squeezed her legs together.

"Maybe Starbucks then get some lunch."

"I already had some coffee this morning but I'm craving some fruit ."

Vote

Vote

Comment