𝐕.-𝟏𝟏

"Siah you have to move on and let that pain go so it doesn't hurt you

"Siah you have to move on and let that pain go so it doesn't hurt you." Her therapist stated.

Nodding her head solemnly the conversation soon changes to a different topic.

"Why do you think everyone is out to hurt you in someway, your family loves you they wouldn't do that to you?" Dr. Brown asked as her glasses leant off her face.

"The people who you think wouldn't betray you would, and I'm not just saying that because of experience but like it's always someone closer to you that does something out of the way and expect forgiveness."

"I love my brothers, I do but I can't move pass this, it's so much hurt behind what happened in my past and for my brother to get with the person who was behind my hurt, I can't let that go." She says replying softly.

They broke her trust, this hurt her more than what Niyana put her through, everyone always chose her over someone else, someone else was always more important than her well-being.

"I'm tired of putting my priorities second, to please them when they're in the the wrong, they're always in the wrong." She said ranting, not caring how she sounded.

It was time for her to be selfish and enjoy her life without giving a fuck what people though, even with her mental illness.

She may be crazy but she wasn't alone, she had Hias.

————

"How was therapy Muni?" Elias asked soon as she got into his car.

"It was good I feel like I got so much shit off my chest, I feel like a new person." She said before looking at his attire.

Elias was dressed in a white tee, paired with grey shorts and air forces and a chain around his neck.

"You staring again." He says with a smirk as they pull out the parking lot, rolling her eyes she turns to look out the window.

"Where you coming from?" She asks looking back over at him.

"I just woke up." He says with a shrug.

"Oh so you came out your way to get little ole me." She replies with a lil smile on her face.

Elias shook his head laughing as he look back towards the road, "Aye so it's this lil kickback the basketball players were having, you wanna pull up?"

Elias already knew she wasn't a party person especially after the last party, it was always some shit popping off not to mention she didn't want to be around any bad energy.

Cough cough, Niyana and her brothers.

"I don't know." She responds with a shrug, causing Elias to nod in understanding.

"I feel you, lemme know if you change yo mind,"he says just as they pull into her driveway.

"Ight, I gotchu bye." She says getting out the car careful not to slam his door, which he swear she did every time she got out the car.