𝐕.-𝟎𝟗

Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter before you start, I need feedback if I'm going to be continuing this book. Ty for the support so far!!

It had been a month since the fight at the party, Siah finally had a stable job with healthy income and also was starting therapy tomorrow

The serene filling she was feeling these past few days, was weird at first but she knew Hias wasn't going to be silent forever.

As she made her way into the reception area she couldn't help but notice the amount of drawings that lined up the wall from previous patients or reviews of specific psychologists.

Dr. Brown was a brown skinned woman standing at 5'7 with a curvaceous figure, "So, tell me about yourself Siah." She says as she holds her clipboard.

"There's nothing you don't already know about me from my file." She responds crossing her arms over chest.

She start smiling at me, "You're completely right Siah but I want you to be comfortable with what you want me to know I don't want to bring up any sensitive topics."

Pursing her lips, "Well, I like to read sometimes and also write."

"What do you like to read about? If you're comfortable sharing that?"

"Mostly horror books." She responds with a shrug.

Dr. Brown nodded pursing her lips before writing something down on the paper that sat on her clipboard.

Tucking her lips in Siah squinted her eyes at her, what was she writing down?  Sensing Siah's eyes staring at her, she looks up seeing her with a blank look on her face.

"I'm just writing notes on you Siah, nothing too serious." Nodding her head her eyes look back down onto her lap.

"Siah here it says you have an imaginary friend." The doctor says not sure if she was reading it correctly or if it was a error in her files.

"Hias isn't an imaginary friend more of like a satanic soul attached to me."

Dr. Brown immediately excused herself from the room at Siah's confession.

Satanic Soul, she whispered as she went to her older patients files flipping through them.

When she found what she was looking for she made her way back to her patient, Siah Monet Jackson.

—————-

Siah flipped through the pamphlet that was given to her as she walked out of the office.

Her minded immediately flashed back to the conversation that transpired between her and Dr. Brown.

"So I'm not sick?" She asked as she looked up at Dr. Brown.

"No my child you have a disorder called Dissociative Identity Disorder, which sometimes referred to as D.I.D." Dr. Brown answered softly.

"A disorder? So I'm sick."