𝐕.-𝟎𝟒

The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies. Family.

   Siah sat down her bags as she had just returned from the store, looking around at her undecorated room

Siah sat down her bags as she had just returned from the store, looking around at her undecorated room. She sorted her things out and lit up some fresh incents.

Siah put her new tarot cards in her draw, hiding it from the world and her brand-new notebook on her desk.

It felt like Siah was decorating her room for forever because she looks at the new alarm clock that she bought seeing 11:46 a.m. flash on the clock. Siah had always been the one to get up early so she could get on with her day, she'd rather get all her shit done in the morning and then nap all afternoon.

She had to prepare herself mentally for tomorrow because she may have gotten out of going to school today but nothing could save her ass for tomorrow.

A knock sounding through the room pulled Siah from her thoughts, as her father's head peeked in.

"Hey baby girl, it's a church barbecue this weekend, I hope you wouldn't mind going." Her father asked as he looked around her room in amazement at the number of things she had accomplished in her room.

Siah don't know why she agreed but she found herself nodding at her father as she slipped out her shoes, "Great, it starts at 1:00 p.m." he says as he looks at me expectingly.

"Look Siah, if you need to talk about anything you can talk to me." He speaks.

Siah nodded and her father left eventually after constant pestering as night dawned, she slipped in her shoes making her way down to dinner.

She heard an unfamiliar voice as she got closer to the Dining room, when she came into view, she saw Nazan hugging someone.

"Baby didn't I tell you I'd see you tomorrow, I can't risk Siah seeing you right now and I haven't even told her."

"Sorry, baby but I missed you and I plus I brought you some of my homemade brownies that you love." Yana replied, still unknown to Siah.

"Okay, I love you Yana." He said, but after that Siah's vision blurred out, this can't be who she was thinking this was.

"You really thought you did some shit huh Siah," Niyana taunted.

Tears filled Siah's eyes before shaking her head in disbelief, Nazan wouldn't do that to me, he wouldn't hurt me like that.

Just as they pulled apart Siah came out of the shadows, "Who's this?" She asked a whole new tone in her voice.

The shock was evident in her brother's face, he didn't think Siah would be out her room so early, "This is Yana my girlfriend."