✰✰✰

So basically this is just a lil check in with yall, I honestly didn't know how I was going to map out this book but seeing the direction it's going in and what I've been writing so far is helping a lot.

I see a lot of you are wanting to see more of Siah's relationship with her brothers and explore that more but I also want Siah to find happiness and peace within herself and Elias helped her with that.

Do you guys like Elias, I did a chapter on him so y'all could get feel of him.

Do y'all feel like Elias is genuine, what do y'all want to see more?

This also was to see if I should keep or delete this book but I honestly don't think I could do that considering how much I love this book but it hasn't been getting as much commentary.

I don't wanna delete this book ever though, you can really see the improvements in my writing fr, I look back in Unexpected Attraction cringing like a mf but imma edit.

Do y'all want a background on how Nazan and Niyana came to be or show more of Elias relationship with his cousin.

Now a little bit to know about Hias
➭ Hias is a female
➭ If you didn't notice Hias is Siah spelled backwards.
➭Hias has always been inside Siah's head just quiet.

I honestly just appreciate y'all for fucking with this book, last month Vindictive hit 6k reads this month at 7k reads about to be 8k. It's been hitting so many milestones.

I just wanna spread awareness in bullying cause that shit is serious asf, and ain't nobody kid got no damn business messing with someone child cause you don't want that happening to you parent.

Any questions?

Keep or Delete?

Also feel free to check out foreign my other book.

Also do y'all want faceclaims?