Trivia

• The beachside town is called Sunnyville, and the residents there love animals and treat them as humanely as possible.

• The people in Sunnyville actually knew about the winged cats long ago. Some people wanted to capture them to study them, but many protested against it and refused to let them touch one hair on the cats' pelts.

• The Stormfast Isles is a place only the old fisherman knows about. He is the one human that knows of the hide of the Valley Cats, and has never told any other person.

• The tribal cats are quite friendly with humans but are still quite defensive when they come within close proximity.

• Xeira is a Border Collie.

• The dockside cats are called the jetty cats because they usually hang out on the rocky beaches that rim the town in summer.

• Sunnyville has no other mode of transport aside from steam, diesel and electric engines.

• Dovetail's way of raising her children stemmed from the way she was brought up as a kit. She was pampered and appraised to the point of egocentric and self-obsessed behaviour. She has always had high self esteem on the outside flawlessly hiding any fears or insecurities.

• Dovetail is fully aware of her actions and even finds enjoyment in putting others down with her hurtful words. She especially targets and takes out her jealousy on her older daughter whom she knows has a close bond with the clan deputy.

• Conversation on chapter 2 translates to:
Northern Kingdoms sent you here on mission?
Yes, we were sent by our esteemed monarches of the tribe.
Ahh. I thought you come for honeymoon like human.
Why so many wingless cat here?
One of them is a royal heir.
Royal heir! A royal heir! Ahh, it make more sense now.

• Xiera's Shadish is just as good as her cat-speak. In other words, not that good, but still decipherable.

• Splash Sprint is capable of holding his breath up to a little over an hour. Hydros are not able to breathe underwater but they have expanded lungs to hold their breath while hunting.

• Russet Rush is a very rare mix between a Pyro and a Hemo. He does not know how to use his Hemo powers properly so he only uses his flame powers.

• Tarragon's element is Oneiro. She is capable of an ability called dreamstalking.

• Splash Sprint is a FTM transgender kitty. Aside from the pressure given by Sly Whisker and Cunning Storm on giving them kits, he was also envious of his brother's stronger build despite Zephyr Whistle being smaller and younger.

• Lichenfrost was renamed to Daybreak and she lives a content life as a stray hunting mice in the meadows and parks.

• The song that Russet Rush sang in 'The Four Beasts' is actually a poem from the roblox game mimic which I absolutely love. I thought of each of the four beasts manifesting in the four valley tribes and thus giving the cats in that tribe the negative traits of those beasts.

       - Control manifests in the Golden Rose Cult. They are influenced by their leader, who is charming and charismatic enough to fool anyone into slipping under her control completely. They will fight tooth and nail to gain control of a battle and will fight unfairly to win. They also tend to be manipulative towards anyone outside the valley they don't like.

       - Rage manifests in the Tribe of The Blooming Valley. The tribal cats are extremely violent with outsiders and even their own allies when they have to be. You don't have to do much to trigger their tempers; say one bad thing about their tribe and they'll unleash their absolute fury on you with no hesitation.
       - Jealousy manifests in the Hearts Of The Restless. They are easily envious of the other tribes' territories and will sometimes purposely extend their borders just so they can have better prey. They also harbour feelings of jealousy toward the Tribe at times as the Tribe cats have a reputation as the most powerful in battle; but they know better than to challenge even one cat from that side.
       - Rebirth manifests in the Guild Of Freedom. This tribe is way too obsessed with creating new life forms and as a result their powers have become increasingly more dangerous as time passes by. They have fused a Scoto's powers with a Crystallo's to create a monster being before which resulted in the deaths of many, and the Xylos have created new monsters out of dead wood in their territory.