37.

vote & comment!

present?☝🏾

Omniscient POV

Omniscient POV.

Abandoned Warehouse
Bronx, New York

They were now back from vacation, Kay found himself swapped with meetings in regards to his drug business

They were now back from vacation, Kay found himself swapped with meetings in regards to his drug business. He was planning on opening more businesses to clean the money, to make himself more legit.

Since he was having a kid, he wanted a better upbringing for his child; he didn't want his kid to grow up in crossfire that he created while being in the drug business.

But he know that no matter the status in his life, he would always have enemies.

"Yo, Kay?" Dougie snapped in his face.

He snapped out of thoughts, focusing on Dougie, "What happened?"

"Nothin', we was just asking about the locations for the shops."

"My fault, what ya was sayin'?"

"We was thinking, Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn." Camrin (C-Blu) said turning his laptop to them.

"That's calm... could be like the chain of smoke shops throughout the boroughs and shit." Kay nodded, "Set it up for me, Blu and don't think y'all niggas not getting no bread outta this like y'all kno y'all my hearts so if I'm winnin' y'all winnin' too word."

"This nigga get engaged and having a kid, now he wanna be giving speeches and shit." Setty muttered shaking his head making everyone laugh.

"Fuck you." Kay put up his middle finger.

"Nah but deadass, congrats bro I remember yo ass was sobbing when Ry left." Swervo chuckled, crushing up his weed.

"Now, you cappin'." Kay sucked his teeth waving him off.

"Say word you wasn't crying? Nahh Dougz speak the truth!" Swervo yelled slapping the table.

"Uhhhhh." Dougie looked up scratching his head, "Imma stay out of this." He shook his head going back to his phone.