21.

Omniscient POV

Omniscient POV.

The Trap Smoke Shop
Bronx, NY

Kay and Mariah arrived at the smoke shop noticing the glass that was once shot up was gone and replaced

"Shit coming back together." He carefully looked at his surroundings grabbing her hand making their way inside to see Dougie and Setty.

"Wassup nigga!" Setty dapped him up, "Ry B!" He gave Mariah a hug.

Dougie did the same then took a step back, "Lemme get a good look at you boi!" He exclaimed looking at Kay.

"You mad annoying." Kay laughed looking around the shop, "It's coming back together, I'm hyped."

"Yeah, not a lot of damage was done so we'll be back open inna week."

"Calm." He nodded.

"I bet them niggas won't spin again, HEAD POP GLAOWWWW." Setty started dancing making them all shake their heads.

"Chill, we got an opp here." Dougie coughed side eyeing Mariah.

"Boy shut up deadass, I ain't worried bout y'all." She rolled her eyes walking away.

"Y'all gotta chill," Kay said shaking his head.

The trio made their way to the back of the store while Mariah stayed in the front watching TikTok and texting Desire.

Looking over their inventory, Kay noticed that there needed to be an order placed for more wax carts and pens, everything else was fine and fully in stock.

"I'm going to ATL end of the week, so Setty help this nigga out while I'm gone." Dougie spoke out.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me what I'M doing?" Setty looked at him bewildered.

"Nigga, don't play with me I'll drag yo ass." Dougie grabbed his twists making Setty try to kick him.

"Chill ya what the fuck," Kay laughed trying to break it up, "At y'all big ass age."