20.

Omniscent POV

Omniscent POV.
1 Week Later.

Mariah's Apartment
Manhattan, New York
8:30am

The couple's relationship was flourishing as they were in their 'honeymoon' stage, spending days with one another, and nights at each other's houses

The couple's relationship was flourishing as they were in their 'honeymoon' stage, spending days with one another, and nights at each other's houses. Kay's shoulder healing process has been great causing him to resume back to life previous before the shooting.

His main focuses; Money, Mariah and Family.

Morning time had arrived as Mariah laid on her back sleeping peacefully but was soon woken up by Kay between her legs.

He carefully pulled her pajama pants off with her underwear without awakening her and dived in, lapping up her wetness inserting his finger inside feeling her twitch as she woke up.

"Oouu oh fuck!" She yelled out as he began to suck her clit, adding another finger in making Mariah lose her train of thought.

"I'm gonna cum oh my god!" Kay kept his finger pace the same as he tongue kissed her pussy, with those actions, Mariah let go with the shake of her legs as he gladly swallowed everything.

"What you want? A car?" She breathed out trying to regain her breathing.

Kay laughed as he came up from under the covers planting a kiss on her lips, "Good morning to you."

"Mhm good morning." Mariah replied getting up to go the bathroom with sticky legs.

She relieved her bladder, brushed her teeth and was now making her way in the shower as Kay walked in to do his hygiene.

"Lemme get in with you?" He spoke with toothpaste in his mouth.

"Uh no! I don't need you complaining about the water temperature." Mariah rolled her eyes lathering her body with soap.

"It ain't my fault you shower in lukewarm water."

"I can't shower in the devil's water, I'm anemic."