8.

Omniscient POV

Omniscient POV.
The Same Day.

This is the first time in a while, Mariah can say that she is genuinely happy

This is the first time in a while, Mariah can say that she is genuinely happy. After their morning festivities, she decided to cook them breakfast then had Kay take her to her mom's house to pick up Kash, ending their travels with dropping her off at her apartment.

They were basically driving in circles, She had offered to give him gas money but he brushed her off saying it was no problem since they were "spending time together,"

Since this was Mariah's last day of freedom due to trial prepping starts tomorrow, their date was tonight.

Kay had told her to be by 8:00 and she was going to try to abide by his wishes. It was only two o'clock so she figured she'll start to get ready at five o'clock.

Mariah opened up the big bag of dog food pouring it into the big container she had bought, taking out some and putting it into Kash's dog bowl, walking over to the kitchen she put water into his bowl placing it back next to the food. Kash's small paws rushed over bypassing the food going straight to the water.

She laughed, "Oh you was thirsty as hell," watching him splash water everywhere while drinking.

To past time, she decided to watch the new episodes of the Law and Order series. The new three-hour series intrigued her to tune in to the other ones, although her main and favorite was always Special Victims Unit.

. . .

It was now 7:45pm and Mariah was finishing the last of her makeup, applying a bit of mascara on her lower lashes, she grabbed her eye lash brush fixing her natural set she got a few days ago. Mariah turned to look at her bed, she didn't know which dress to wear, hearing her phone ring she quickly decided on the black one.

Putting the dress on, she slicked her hair back into a ponytail doing her baby hairs. She picked up her phone calling back Kay.

"You ready?" He answered,

"Almost, I just needed to tie up these heels." She put her phone down on her bed attempting to lace them up.

"You want me to come help? I'm like 5 minutes away. I know you got them nails on." Kay laughed looking down expecting to see him but seeing the ceiling.