35.

vote & comment!

Omniscient POV.

Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa and Casino
Noord, Aruba

It was now Valentine's Day, Mariah and Kay arrived in Aruba late yesterday; both were still settling in before they explored the island

"I wish I wasn't pregnant for this trip, I should be getting drunk right now." Mariah pouted taking a sip of her orange juice.

They were currently eating breakfast on their balcony at the hotel, Mariah got up to look at their view standing at the ledge.

Kay quickly swallowed his bacon getting up to move her back, "Yo, you too close."

"Kay, you act like I was about to fall over." Mariah rolled her eyes, shrugging his hands off her going back to sit down.

"Ion' care," He sat back down also, staring at her as she ate her waffles.

"Stop looking at me, I should've let Dougie take my place since you tryna play daddy on this trip."

Kay laughed, he couldn't help but be overprotective since Mariah was now one month pregnant, with a little bump now.

They both finished breakfast, deciding on showering together to speed up the process being that they had plans to do a pool horseback riding tour.

"We are not having a quickie, get off meeee!" Mariah whined rubbing cocoa butter onto her legs, Kay sat next to her trying to itch his hands into her bikini bottoms.

"What happen to sluttin' me out?"

"Oh, best believe it will happen! I just can't drink cause somebody made me their personal dump truck." Mariah sighed, putting on her white net cover-up.

"Don't complain now, ms. NUT IN ME DADDY!" He mocked her.

"Shut the fuck up and let's go." Mariah said grabbing her small travel bag.

Since the excursion wasn't far from the hotel, they decided to walk, "The water looks so clear!" Mariah gushed taking pictures with her camera.

"Word, Coney Island beach could never." Kay replied waiting for her to finish.

Arriving shortly after, they were helped onto the horses. Mariah smiled as the horse began moving while Kay smiled shakily ready to hop off the horse.

Mariah turned to look at him before laughing, "I know yo ass isn't scared."

"Shutup, Ry." He said looking around as the horse guided through the water.

After the tour was over, they decided on getting lunch near the beach.

"I would like a cheeseburger, well done please." Mariah at the waiter making him smile back.

Kay glared at him, ready to punch him,

"You are very beautiful, is this your brother?" The waiter asked before turning to Kay.

"Oh, n-" Mariah started,

"Are you dumb nigga?" Kay spat, getting up.

"Kay! Sir, this is my fiancé... now can you go get our food?" Mariah tightly smiled at him.

The waiter walked away ignoring Kay's glare.

"You was just laughing in the nigga face, like don't make me snatch you up."

"You not doing nothing."

"Ight, watch." He nodded staring at her boobs, making her cross her arms over them.

"You so nasty, oh my god." Mariah giggled causing him to crack a smile.

"Ion care, them milk juggs lookin' good right now." He shrugged.

"What am I gonna do with you?" Mariah shook her head.

Kay scoffed, "Fuck you mean? We getting married, locked in! FOURRRR LIFFFFERRRRS." He yelled, nearby tables gave him dirty looks making him buck at them.

"Yeah, look back at that food! It's getting cold as shit the longer you mind our business."

"You so sassy, nah." Mariah said brushing her curly hair behind her ear.

"Imma show you sassy when we get back to that room." He muttered looking at the waiter as he brought over their drinks.

"We'll see." Mariah said grabbing her cranberry juice.

• • •

"Oouu." Mariah moaned as Kay guided her up and down his shaft, biting his lip at the feeling.

"Ride that dick." He coached, allowing her bounce on her own; raising his head a little he captured one of her breast sucking it.

"You so deep, I can't." Mariah cried out, her legs giving out on her.

"What you mean, I'm hitting da baby?" He looked up at her, Mariah tried to laugh instead came out a moan.

"Kay, shutupppp." Mariah dragged as he began to fuck her from the bottom, soon he flipped them over in missionary now fucking her slow.

"Ohhh right there, I'm finna cum!" Mariah moaned gripping his back.

"Me too, where you want it?" He panted, strokes getting sloppy.

"I wanna taste youuuu, awh fuck I'm cummin'." Mariah creamed all over his dick making him quickly pull out raising up as she let out her tongue prompting him to release on it.

"Mhmm." Mariah swallowed, looking at him.

"This why you pregnant now." He tucked his dick back in his underwear laying down next to her.

"Set an alarm so we don't miss the dinner reservation." Mariah mumbled tiredly, getting under the covers.

"Yo, you swallowed my nut and you got my kid in yo stomach... what if he like... ion' know tasting it?" Kay asked after setting the alarm.

"Kevin, shut the fuck up." Mariah turned her back to him over his stupidity, "Dumb ass light-skin."

Kay laughed, pulling her closer falling asleep as well.

late & short.. i'm sorry 🤭

next chapter will be longer!
on SUNDAY.

thoughts?

papa kay? i can't even take his buck tooth ahhh serious.. ntm on my man doe.

i started back school & im mf over it already because why you starting off the semester with a long ass discussion post assignment?

anyways, i cried in relief today cause this toxic situationship w me and this guy is finally over!
PUT YOURSELF FIRST ALWAYS GUYS.

i love y'all 💛
TUNE IN TO WAIT 4 YOU IF YOU HAVEN'T!!