31.

damn y'all are spoiled.. anyways..
vote & comment!

Omniscient POV.

Kay's Apartment
Bronx, New York

"Pregnant?" Mariah spat as Kay continued to stand there frozen

"Yes! He's the father!" Tamera cried getting up holding her stomach.

Kay went to protest but Mariah held her hand up stopping him, "Fuck this." She picked up her keys getting ready to walk out.

"She is fucking lying, Mariah." Kay says as he tried to block her from leaving.

"I'm not lying! I have a bump, you are definitely the father." Mariah zeroed in on her stomach she looked well over a month.

"What the fuck? I haven't fucked you since early August." Kay grumbled.

"You are lying because this bitch is here." Tamera rolled her eyes.

"Bitch, call me out my name again imma forget you pregnant." Mariah bucked at Tamera making her flinch.

"You need to leave, before I call the police." Kay glared at her.

"That's how you are gonna treat your future baby mother?"

"BITCH THAT BABY IS NOT MINE."

This whole ordeal was beginning to give Mariah a headache, she wanted to do nothing but leave. It was sad to say, that she wished that she stayed in Atlanta.

"Let me leave, Kevin." Mariah tried to move him out her way but he wouldn't budge.

"No, I'm tired of this lying ass bitch. I should've kill yo ass when I found what you did but I let yo delusional ass slide cause you got issues." Kay reiterated looking at Tamera.

"What the fuck did I do?" She looked at him confusingly.

"Bitch, you had my warehouse fucked with in Brooklyn, and was involved in the shooting of my shop."

Tamera's eyes widened, gulping, she fixed her posture quickly.

"Yeah, you ain't know that I knew. You dumb bitch."

Tamera screamed mentally, her plan was slowing crumbling in-front of her.

"Fuck you, Kay! I wish you were the father of this baby."

Mariah shook her head at the revelation, deciding on kicking off her shoes getting comfy on the couch.

"Who the father then? I should really punch you son.. got my girl walking into some bullshit."

Tamera felt small in his harsh glare, made her regret coming over and doing any of this but she had to fulfill somebody's dying wish.

"It's your father." She replied to Kay making him throw his head back.

"Not my dad, he dead."

Mariah agreed, "Mine too."

"Your father, Mariah.. we had sex on multiple occasions."

Kay choked on air, immediately looked at Mariah who whipped her head around like she just got whiplashed.

"Me? My dad?"

"Yes, we were working together before he died to take down Kay." Tamera muttered, "The texts were fake, he didn't call me over."

"Wow." Mariah was over this situation.

"Not gonna lie, Tamera get the fuck out and I wish you the best with that demon seed." Kay grabbed her flinging her into the hallway then slammed the door.

It was getting ridiculous, Mason was haunting them even when he is dead.

"I'm tired of yo pops, Alexa play Ghosts by Michael Jackson." Kay called out then the song started making him start doing the dance.

Mariah blankly stared at him before saying, "Alexa, off!"

"You think everything is so fucking funny." Mariah spat looking at him as he froze mid dance move.

"What? Fuck you still mad for? I ain't cheat on you nor am I that child's father. We should be celebrating right?" Looking at her confusingly, he fixed his posture walking away from her.

"Kay! Do you not realize how much drama is consuming our lives?" He heard her say as he drank his water.

Walking back into the living room, he responded, "Yeah, but I'm not gonna let that shit turn me into a bitter person, fuck outta here. Yo pops was the root of our problems now that he's gone we should be thinking positive now."

Mariah agreed to an extent, but something was still bugging her.

"I want to go back to Atlanta." She revealed watching his face turn up.

"I ain't hear you right," He came closer pulling his ear.

"Kay."

"Bro, like you letting this shit run you away, yo ass got opportunities here.. you got yo dream job now cause you in drama, you wanna pick up and leave."

"I've been through way worse situations, that shit didn't break me to the point where I wanted to leave. I thugged that shit out til shit got better." He ranted as Mariah intently listened.

He was right, and she felt dumb that her first thought was to get away and start over.

"I understand, now." Mariah weakly smiled.

Kay sat next to her pulling her close, "Stop thinking negative we got a vacation coming up and I'm ready to let you slut me out."

Mariah laughed, "As a man.."

"Shutup and come sit on my face, lemme eat yo problems away."

She continued to laugh as he began to undress her while kissing on her neck.

For now, Mariah was going to do her best with not letting the negative outcome positive.

happy chapters only now!

gotta let my favs have a happy ending 💛

THOUGHTS? lmk lmk

tamera trifling ass & mason gay ass fucking 🤢

atp he was doing anything to take down kay..

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATION!

make sure y'all tap in w my other book.. deadass.