23.

Omniscient POV

Omniscient POV.
Couple Days Later

Mariah sat in her office going over files continuously declining calls from her father and his family

Mariah sat in her office going over files continuously declining calls from her father and his family. They had been calling since the big blowout at his welcome back party but she couldn't find it in herself to answer.

Putting her phone on DND, she put it in her desk resuming back to her tasks then Carmen bursted into her office holding their Starbucks drinks and sandwiches.

"Good morning bae!" She smiled at Mariah.

"Uhm." Mariah looked at her.

"Don't act like that now cause you got a man." Carmen mugged her.

"You act like I was flirting with you or something before, fucking dyke."

"It's giving homophobic because why you keep calling me a dyke?! I'm a whole ass fem." Carmen laughed passing her the drink and her sandwich.

"Whatever girl either way you on the wrong side cause oooh dick? Mhm mhm." Mariah laughs at the horrified look on her face.

Carmen coughs, "I had it before and it was very mid maybe that's why I'm gay."

"Damn."

"Yeah."

Taking long sips of their drinks, the two stared at each other in silence before busting out laughing.

"You probably be taking that plastic though." Mariah raised an eyebrow at her.

"Hell no."

"Oh OKAY." Mariah looked at her laptop after hearing her email alert, opening it she saw it was Kay.

"Now why is this man emailing me?"