Chapter 16: The Gilmore girls together in Paris

Start from the beginning

Robert went back to the suite, and Rory wasn't on the chair anymore. "Babe," he walked into their bedroom, and there stood Rory completely naked, with his white button-up shirt on completely open, posed with her hand on the bathroom door frame as her leg was propped on the frame behind her body. A huge smile grew on Robert's face.

"Wow, you look so sexy standing there." He tossed his shirt off, kicked his shoes off, and pulled his jeans down. As he walked toward her, he placed his hands above her head, and kissed her. he held his hand out, and she placed hers in his. 

He twirled her around in a circle as he admired the view. Then he wrapped his arms around her waist and danced with her as he peppered kisses on her cheek, her neck, and ending at her collarbone. 

He slid his shirt off her shoulders, and it fell to the ground. He turned her around, so her backside was against his front. He kissed her neck and her shoulders as his arm was wrapped around her waist. 

"You are so breathtakingly beautiful, Rory, I mean, truly beautiful." He pressed his body against hers, and she could feel he was turned on. She turned around, so she was facing him. 

"Thank you, you are so handsome and sexy. I love you." She said breathlessly as she gently rubbed her fingertip across his chest and then peppered kisses where she had just touched. 

Robert couldn't take it anymore, he lifted her up and carried her to their bed. He gently laid her down and slipped his boxers off as he gently laid down with her. He slid his finger down to her core, and she was wet. He smiled, brought his finger to his lips and licked it.

He leaned down and kissed her, and then slowly, he entered her core with a slow thrust of his hips. For the next few hours, they were reconnected as one as they made love. Once they finished, they lay entangled in each other's limbs, just smiling. 

They were staying in the penthouse suite, and Lorelai and Alex were staying in the panoramic suite at Le Bristol. From the terrace, we could see the garden and St. Augustine. We always enjoy our coffee on the terrace.

The restaurant here is so good, and they have a nightclub on site. Robert's family bought this hotel two years ago. They had been to a lot of places since they arrived in Paris. 

Robert had ordered Christmas dinner American style. They were preparing a turkey, ham, salad, and french fries for the Gilmore girls, along with some carrots and green beans. With croissants, a cheese plate, and a Buche de noel for dessert. 

Christmas was in two days. He and Rory showered and got dressed. He was sitting in the chair, holding her in his lap. He lifted up a bit as he held her and grabbed his wallet out. He handed her his American Express black card.

"What is this for?"

"I want you and your mom to go shopping on me, the only thing I want you to get me is some really sexy lingerie."

"Okay, do you prefer a bikini style or thongs?"

"I prefer you in thongs, so easy to access that sweet spot of yours oh, make sure to get some skirts so I can play around when we are out. You just have to be sure to keep those facial expressions in check as I get you off."

"Oh, so the lingerie you are requesting is for me to wear?"

"Of course, and me to enjoy."

"We can't do that in public, people will know."

"Oh, no, they won't I can finger you, and no one would ever know. The tables are close enough, and if you spread your legs just enough, I can give you an orgasm as we eat dinner."

"There is no way, people will see your hand and arm movements, plus the sound."

"Oh, baby, every public place is so loud, and trust me, I can do it. If you can keep your facial expressions in check and not moan out when it starts to feel good, no one would ever know. Look, put on a cute skirt and meet me at the table I am going to show you how discreet I can be.

She walked into the closet and pulled out a cute plaid skirt she slipped her underwear off and walked to the table. She sat down beside him and slid her chair close to the table she spread her legs just far enough apart.      

He laid his hand on her leg and slid it up toward her core. He swirled it around just enough, he then slid two fingers inside her she watched his face as he moved it around. He started a conversation with her as he continued working his fingers inside her, and his thumb rubbed her nub. 

She sat there and continued the conversation with him, and he saw when it felt good, her eyes would close, and she opened them right back up as if she was blinking. He continued torturing her core with his fingers. Finally, she clenched her hand on his leg as she orgasmed, and he smiled and licked his fingers.  

"Holy shit Robert, I, I want you again. Room now."

"We can't, baby I am sure your mom will be up very soon and knocking on our door. Go get some clothes on before I'm tempted to do that again. Did you enjoy it?"

"Of course, I loved it almost as much as I love you. I promise we are going to continue this when we return tonight, all night."

"Don't threaten me with a good time, and I am looking forward to it and you all night long." She smiled as she went to their room. She washed herself off and got dressed again just as Robert walked into the bathroom and washed his hands, and brushed his teeth. Just as Lorelai knocked. Robert gave Rory a look like I told you, and she just smiled. 

Rory and Lorelai went shopping at Galleries Lafayette. Rory bought so many sexy lingerie sets, some bra and panty sets, and three outfits, she bought Robert some new jeans, a few new shirts, some sexy speedo underwear, and a wallet for Christmas. Lorelai had Alex's credit card, she bought several outfits and some new shoes.

They went to a bakery and bought some macaroons they had a few glasses of wine, and they went and got a manicure, and a pedicure and grabbed a few cups of coffee.  

Alex and Robert went to a pub close to the hotel. They had a few beers and played a game of pool, and darts. They were on their last drink, just as Rory called him. 

"Hey, sexy, I just wanted to let you know we just arrived back at the hotel."

"Perfect, we are at a pub a couple of blocks away. We will be back in just a few minutes. Did you have fun?"

"Yes, I did. Thank you."

"Great, and no thanks are needed, baby, but you are welcome."

"Okay, I will see you in a little bit. I love you."

"I love you too, Rory." He hung up and looked at Alex, "our ladies have returned."

"Great, thanks for everything, Robert. This was fun."

"Yes, it was, and the same as I told Rory, no thanks needed, but you are welcome." They drank the last of their beers and went back to the motel.